[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 12

M_Dimens:

Even though it's a pretty bold prediction, (purely technically possible of course) but it would probably take a lot

the more time passes, the more likely the situation will change

and the money can be quickly transferred to another "profitable place".

it's clear that it won't go down in one day... there will be corrections, increased volatility and a flat

margaret:
it is clear that it will not come down in one day... there will be corrections, increased volatility and a flat

well good luck thanks for the opinion

and I'm expecting 1.3550 and higher, don't believe in going down yet.

Vlad72:
and I'm expecting 1.3550 and higher, I don't believe in going down yet.

And what reason do you have to believe that?

margaret:
why? I was showing data that short positions increased a lot + macro funds came in (and they only come in on reversals), so I think that by 1.2
What makes you think that by 1.2 in the medium term, maybe 200p was enough for these funds, with their capital ?

Expect a bounce from 3120 to 3180 minimum

Kondratiev_A_A:

And what reason do you have to believe that?
until the diver on the dives works out

I also think like this

margaret:
why? I was showing data that short positions increased a lot + macro funds came in (and they only come in on reversals), so I think that by 1.2
Well, Margaret has already confirmed 1.2... And I've been shouting about it all January... And everyone just laughed, especially Strange

margaret:
started (of course it depends on what to write after 2)