[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 11

margaret:
It's time for a correction... In fact, I haven't set a TP, I think it's closer to 1.2

margaret. ...and where did you come in...

margaret:
It's time for a correction... In fact, I haven't set a TP, I think it's closer to 1.2

Maybe you mean eur/usd 1.3000

margaret, as your investor, did you let him go ...

lotos7:

margaret. ...and where did you come in...

I showed you on Monday.

margaret 02.04.2012 13:22 am | delete
OlegTs:
there's also the magic number 1.3333, I think Margot likes it:)

Yep, my favourite level.... Got to the funny part... Sold on Friday morning without looking at the price, then looked and started laughing out loud....That's how lucky I am...

margaret:

I showed you on Monday.

margaret 02.04.2012 13:22 am | delete
OlegTs:
there's also the magic number 1.3333, I think Margot likes it:)

Yep, my favourite level.... Got to the funny part... Sold on Friday morning without looking at the price, then looked and started laughing out loud....That's how lucky I am...

..ok...I remember that...almost pi...

lotos7:
margaret, as your investor, did you let him go ...
not yet, he's looking for another trader... and we signed an additional agreement to talk on the phone only once a month

margaret:
not yet, he's looking for another trader... and we signed an additional agreement to talk on the phone only once a month

perfect solution...

yurchenko:
191010822012.03.30 09:39sell10.00eurusd1.33500.00000.00001.31310.00-96.00 21900.00
hammer!

M_Dimens:

You must have meant eur/usd 1,3000
Why? I was showing data that short positions increased a lot + macro funds came in (and they only come in on reversals), so I think by 1.2

margaret:
why? I was showing data that short positions have increased a lot + macro funds have come in (and they only come in at reversals), so I think that by 1.2

Even if it's already a pretty bold prediction, (purely technically possible of course) but would probably take a lot

the more time passes, the more likely the situation will change

Well, the money can be moved quickly to another "profitable place".