[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 143

rigc:
even if they don't exist, they may or may not appear...
the puppeteers should have a plan, which on the one hand should not diverge too much from the foundations and on the other hand should shake the patsies well. analysts should do a good job for this, and we should put it all together based on scarce information and our own experience))

lotos7:
Margaret, is there, on the fundamentals, a case for the eu to rise above 1.33 ???
no reason for the euro to rise at all... the pound may rise because of the olympics, regardless of domestic problems...so we don't look at the pound at all, it will rise on its own...

According to Citigroup analysts, there is a strong correlation between the euro and the dynamics of eurozone debt buying by foreign investors. During periods of 'strong' euros foreign investors are buying bonds of eurozone countries. However, when the euro weakens (e.g. at the end of 2011), foreign investors sell bonds.

Analysts believe that the support of investors due to the growth of the single currency in early 2012 helped prevent the single currency from plummeting these days. However, this effect is unlikely to last for a long time.

There have been regular negative signals from the eurozone recently, with poor economic reports, the political crisis in Holland and uncertainty surrounding the French elections. However, the single currency is still trading in the $1.30-$1.34 range, causing confusion among investors.

Commerzbank: We are seeing the beginning of a new round of debt crisis, the hotbed of which is Spain. However pair EUR/USD remains stable, and the situation most likely will not change in the near future.

Bank of New York Mellon: What Spain needs now is not a direct financial help, but confidence of investors that, in case of worsening of the situation, the volume of stabilization funds will be enough to rescue the economy.

Barclays Capital: EUR/USD will not fall because the current Fed policy keeps the dollar in check. Interest rates in the US will remain low at least until mid-2014.

Citigroup: This year the ECB will probably lower interest rates and carry out a new LTRO. Euro will weaken to $1.30 in 6 months and to $1.25 in a year.

robot bought a train ticket for a pair))

2012.04.26 13:14:38 Trades '672147': order #463209 buy 0.20 USDCAD at 0.98274 done

I have to go to Holland on Monday and there is political instability there %)

EBC:
I have to go to Holland on Monday and it's politically unstable there %)
Take a supply of canned food with you.

EBC:
I have to go to Holland on Monday and there is political instability there %)

I remember this Holland, and it shocked me that they have a service (a car, premises, all sorts of gadgets and a good salary) that scrapes murdered cats off the pavement,

after that, every carcass or what's left of it is washed of blood and dirt, photographed and put on a shelf in the fridge in case the owner comes looking for it,

a month later they burn the carcass and put the ashes in a box with a summary of where, when, and a photo, which they keep at all times, just in case.

I think there is no threat of instability in the country, although I am not responsible for the Arabs, but it's the indigenous people's fault.

Ishim:
take a supply of canned food with you

Yeah, salt and matches, that's what I always do

By the way, if according to some statistics 95% of traders are losing, then it's a thankless task to see how many people are in a buy/sell position...

OlegTs:

I remember that Holland, it was shocking that they had a service (car, premises, all sorts of gadgets and good pay) that was scraping murdered cats off the pavement

I don't know about cats, but I was tearfully asked not to crush cyclists, they're in a special position there.