[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 148

Ishim:
The scenario is 1.3390 - 1.4 double top, buy and wait for a price from there. (If there is a cancellation I will let you know)

Yeah, I owe you a Snickers, but there's nothing left to buy, I'm running out of my last drops of depasite ))))

Ishim:
The scenario is 1.3390 - 1.4 double top, buy and wait for a price from there. (If there is a cancellation I will let you know)

Hoping for 1.5 before German elections.

emotraid:

Yeah, I owe you a snickers, but there's nothing left to buy, I'm running out of my last drops of depasite ))))
♪ lookin' for a part-time job at the new depot ♪

emotraid:

Yeah, I owe you a Snickers, but there's nothing left to buy, I'm bleeding the last drops of depasite ))))

Play the funnies for a year, if only out of respect for the forum.

Ishim:
look for a part-time job at the new depot

Yep... layout and design, coaching old broads with kalnetikom, a coming out girl for a lure, and a little more work)))) show me pam I have 92 quid to spend yet)))

IDLER:

Play the funnies for a year, if only out of respect for the forum.

cheers again... de Stranger... I'm getting kicked out again (((((

emotraid:

Yep... layout and design, training old broads with kalnetik, a girl who comes out to lure, and some other work)))) show pam I have 92 quid to spend yet)))
i have 92 bucks left to spend).

emotraid:

cheers again... de Stranger... I'm getting kicked out again (((((

Not kicked out, but loved. Set up two accounts. One for stops and one for limits. NEVER enter from the market. Make sure you write down in a notebook why you placed the order. Watch only the pound and the euro and ONLY for an hour and 4 hours. And a year without a real.

IDLER:

They don't kick you out, they love you. Get two accounts. One for stops and one for limits. NEVER enter from the market. Make sure you write down in a notebook why you placed an order. Watch only the pound and the euro and ONLY for an hour and 4 hours. And a year without a real.

i do it only on one tick and i can't do it without a real account. i'm addicted ))))))))

Addiction .... Too bad. Practice independence from your own thoughts.