[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 53

OlegTs:
I have a sneaking suspicion that the eu will move back to 3050
I'm just above 305tp.... waiting for....

Vizard:

That's funny...

I read mine... I get up in the morning to write and read ))).

A few years later came the epiphany that:

And - God save you - don't read Soviet newspapers before lunch. Patients who don't read newspapers feel great. Those who I made read Pravda on purpose lost weight.
Mikhail Afanasyevich Bulgakov

true, try to follow this advice and things will get better at once)))

oDin48:

This is going to suck. =)

Who reads what kind of analysis?

BeerGod, where is this clipping from? Can I get a link to the source?

oDin48:
BeerGod, where is this excerpt from? Can I get a link to the source?

the best way is to put indices on the chart in the same picture and look at the history... draw conclusions... think about where you entered and so on... more useful...

ps. analysts and traders 2 big differences ))))

crawl...

I don't like Bolinger Bunds. It is too volatile and cannot be counted on.

The average also reacts strongly to price movements.

I do not trust them, I would rather trust higher mathematics, wave analysis and expert opinion than rely on volatile indicators. IMHO

oDin48:

I don't like Bolinger Bunds. It is too volatile and cannot be counted on.

I do not trust them, I would rather trust higher mathematics, wave analysis and expert opinion than rely on volatile indicators. IMHO

let's go))) higher maths....

what am i to do with three grades of parochial school? ))))

oDin48:

I don't like Bolinger Bundes. It is too volatile and cannot be counted on.

The main thing is the drip...it doesn't matter how it drips...and people have been sitting on waves for years...if there are mat statistics...then of course it's more relaxed...

the bollinger in the screenshot - they were just thirsty for a price in an envelope... sort of a landmark in space and an indication of overbought/oversold...

oDin48:
BeerGod, where is this clipping from? Can I get a link to the source?
It's in my personal account at the DC, I don't trust it, but I read it from time to time