[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 86

PerlOF:

a cool watch found for everyone:

http://www.stocktime.ru/index.html

Anyway, I realised that " the calculation in 5 MetaTradere

and in 4 a similar NormalizeDouble()

for the secret key...

Thanks for the clocks; you're really not the first to find them.

Answer me this, please: will you ever learn to say anything intelligible? Or will the creator teach you for a long time to come?

Mathemat:

Thanks for the watch; you really aren't the first to find it.

Answer me please: will you ever learn to say something sensible? Or will the creator teach you for a long time to come?

This, perhaps, after Harry Potter... is a normal phenomenon... :-)

Next post:

"The lucid one is LONGER.

Moscow is the second SAMARKAND.

T.C. - FIRST on the dot.

WITHOUT THE CREST"

This already reminds me something of Woland from The Master and Margarita. When they were sitting on the bench at Patriarch's Ponds and Berleoz asked him, like: "... well, maybe you also know when I'm going to die?"

Woland: "Well, why not, it's pretty clear. so the moon is in the great house, Saturn crosses Venus... everything is clear. You'll get your head cut off"...

Can you tell me what to do? I download the terminal, install it. I download quotes from MQ. I opened the tester and I choose the dates from 2011.01.01 to 2012.04.01 but the owl is tested only till 2012.01.13 and then quotes break down till mid-March and from mid-March till now it is again.

T-G:
Can you tell me what to do? I download the terminal, install it. I download quotes from MQ. If I open the tester and select dates from 2011.01.01 to 2012.04.01, the owl is tested only till 2012.01.13 and all the rest break quotes till mid March.
I have had such a nonsense and it did not help, I have simply reinstalled MT4 and downloaded a new history. I suggest you do the same.

Please advise!!!

There is an indicator in ex4. What is its principle I don't know... it gives a signal in Alert when to open and where to put SL.

How to tie owl to indicator signal? Is it realistic?

Please help, I can't answer this random question when registering on the English-language site where my indicator is discussed http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?t=7355&page=3 :

Those who think price will go up, are called __?

assholes (apologies in advance :)) )

yosuf: Those who think price will go up, are called __?

bulls.

Why would you want to do that? This is an English-language forum.

Mathemat:

bulls.

Why do you need it? This is an English forum.

I want to help via google translator, the author's name, 3 whole pages of text, now it turns out I answered this question wrong as well:

If you were referred to this site by an existing member of ForumForTrader, enter their username here

I answered googl and got it wrong, what's the correct answer? Also, the random question has been changed as well, it now sounds like this

Spread in EUR/USD in Micro account type?

How do I fill these 2 lines?

yosuf: If you were referred to this site by an existing member of ForumForTrader, enter their username here

I answered: googl and turned out to be wrong, but how is it right?

Sorry, but it is exactly to the Annals. Ignorance of the English language does not exempt from responsibility.

Also, changed the random question as well, now it sounds like this:

Spread in EUR/USD in Micro account type?

How to fill these 2 lines?

I don't know what the EURUSD spread is on the micro, honestly. You are probably banned from this forum. These bastards are always thinking of something to keep you out.