[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 49

alsu:
Если есть ряд x(k), то интеграл x(k) от a до b есть приближенно x(a) + x(a+1) + .... + x(b-1) + x(b). Называется формула прямоугольников.

smshev

I think it'sthe easiest method, which, among other things, is described in the source I cited ))

Thanks a lot for the help, I think I've got it, now I'll have to try it in hardware, so to speak))

Where can I get MT4 mobile build 409? Maybe someone still has it? Tired of bugs on new builds already :(((

smshev:

there is no built-in "beautyfinder" in the meta-editor, unlike other more advanced IDEs, and probably won't be

you can "align" (or do it periodically as needed) in any development environment you like (MQ4 is just a standard tessct)

Some people don't use meta-editor at all, and attach the MQL to EX4 compilation script to Notepad+, Hexedit or something else (there seem to be some ready-made MQL coloring codes for them too)

Thank you)))

XmaksasX:

build 419 and the required script (birt's patch) does not work under this build

Download a new version from the author's website.

sergeev:
download the new version from the author's website.
Birt has decided to make some money and has released a new Tick Data Suite script, charging $99

XmaksasX:
Birt decided to make some money and released a new Tick Data Suite script for $99.

I'm surprised. I downloaded everything for free the other day. maybe you're downloading the wrong one? you just need the patch script.

sergeev:

You just downloaded everything for free. maybe you're downloading the wrong one? you just need the patch script.

Well here's a quote from their website "You're invited to check it out yourself - a free 7 day trial is available with the full functionality of the product. "I'm using it now or am I misunderstanding? It's only free for, like, 7 days.

s.w. read here http://eareview.net/tick-data-suite

sergeev

It's not even about that script( I wonder what happened to my tester ;( Please help, I'm powerless already(

smshev, thank you.

I have already racked my brains, I cannot find an optimal solution for calculations in the indicator:

How to find the bar number on the lower TF where the day begins (or 4 hours) and where the day ends (or 4 hours)?