[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 44

Fox_RM:

alsu
:

134 - no money, 4051 - shit function parameters transferred.

As for the point - check that variable magick is assigned only 1 time, preferably in function init(), otherwise each order will have its own magick and the result will be like you describe.

Got it, thanks!

"4051 - shit parameters passed to a function" - can you be a little more specific?)

You have to see what is passed to the function, if all parameters are in place, if they are not mixed up, if all doubles are properly normalised, if they are unset in the end...

Please tell me the criterion for breaking through the HIGHT of a previous candle (M15 timeframe) if this candle closed below the opening price?

oleg_felix:
Please tell me the criterion for breaking the HIGHT of a past candle (M15 timeframe) if this candle closed below the opening price?
the question is BREAKING.

hamanK

What's the nonsense? I don't see why! I'm a newbie, I want to ask how to prescribe such a criterion, but your answer to my question is nonsense! don't know don't answer it.

oleg_felix:
Please tell me the criterion for breaking through the HIGHT of a previous candle (M15 timeframe) if this candle closed below the opening price?
if(Close[0] > iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,1)){ ваши действия;}

oleg_felix:

hamanK

What's the nonsense? I don't see why! I'm a newbie, I want to ask how to prescribe such a criterion, but your answer to my question is nonsense! don't know don't answer it.

BREAD because no one in the world does not know the criteria for a particular level, and to ask about such a criterion is tantamount to admitting complete lameness!

alsu:
You have to see what is passed to the function, if all parameters are in place, if they are not mixed up, if all doubles are properly normalised, if they are unset in the end...
Got it. Everything works, thanks.

Kriterium [German. Kriterium < Greek kgitrion a measure, a means of judgement, discernment ability]. A measure of evaluation, of judgment. True c. The practice is the c. of truth. (L.P. Krysin's Dictionary of Foreign Words)

Conclusion--the answer to the FAQ is correct.

Does anyone know how to set up an EA to send data automatically in csv format to email ?

FelixFX:
Does anyone know how to set up an EA to send csv data automatically to e-mail ?
You can create a csv file, it's very easy to do it with kernel32.dll. However, it is not possible to send this file or any other file to e-mail using the standard functions. I've seen somewhere on the forum how to send a screenshot to email if I remember correctly. I'm sure it can be taken into account.