FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 34

Italy (bonds), so it's a big question when after a golf weekend brokers will have another look at those yields. what will they do with the euro. secondly, it's not the currency itself that is being dumped, they have a bunch of commodity contracts, options, etc. all of that will form what we see in bonds, let's say the coupon value is not just falling for fun. so there is still some room for fall

artikul:

Pete ))))) It's time to join the gurus )))) Start writing books )))

I'll start writing my memoirs next year. The first chapter is almost done, it's called "The Articulate Square and How to Barozza with it" )))

solar:

let's see... when i give a direction - i rely on the fundamentals and the entry points... it depends on the market, on Monday they may correct upwards, it could happen ... then someone might say something and then the picture will change... the situation may change, but nothing good happens after the tranche...the funds started to sell their bad bonds this week, so the picture is bleak and the euro is more dependent on oil than on the americans who want to unblock their oil reserves... i dont see any reason for the euro to rise at all .... hmmm... maybe doll will have a breakdown )))) as we have seen recently and he will buy back everything )))), but then again the money was distributed to all, so there is no reason to make such a circus. again, Greece needs to scrape together the money soon, so i think it is a negatif

a correction would not hurt...it's just that the target seems to be... the market is clear and I agree on the eu ( the rise was purely speculative )...

i am talking about if you take the entry/exit points of your trade ... and get the minimum lifetime of the position (it doesn't change every bar) .... next time you can easily draw a line at an angle of the pair... that's how you get the prediction....

Nesradamus:

Rule 8: double tops

Double tops represent one of the best ways to enter short. In this case, we see a price high being challenged. In most cases, the time for an uptrend has passed and the market is now in a downtrend. You should use the first rally to test the top as a selling opportunity. In many cases, this ends up forming a double top. Check the historical data for previous double tops in the market you are trading and see what the market must have done to break the double top. Sometimes, this will be an excess of 1% to 2% of the current market price. Based on this, you should place your stop orders. The distance between the double tops is also important. The greater the distance, the more reliable the formation. The larger the scale of the chart, the more important the double tops formed on them. That is why you should always consider longer term charts first

Rule 9: Double bottoms

Just like double tops, good double bases imply excellent trading opportunities. Most major bull markets start from these bases. Always watch for the formation of these chart patterns on all time scales. Place orders to take advantage of these trading opportunities.

..and can you post all the rules, please...

MobileMan:
At least one responded well.
If it works, that's good! And the fact that everyone's barking here is bad. Everyone lays out his opinion and does not bind him to anything. It's a pity not everybody understands that. Am I right? IMHO

emotraid:

I'll start writing my memoirs next year, the first chapter is almost written already called "Article square and how to barotsa with it" ))))
Look in the mailbox.

lotos7:

...but can you post all the rules, please...

I should have taken a course, that's where they mess around with tops and bottoms )))

Stoyn:
Check your personal details

I do not know where to answer, she phoned once and all is gone, I know she lives in a forest near Samara, a cottage town for the rich, I have no other information, I will tell her when she announces herself

Vizard:
that means you'll get a prediction....

A deal may be 3 days or 3 hours ... it doesn't really matter))

I could still buy a yupa, but I was probably too late.