FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 14

I don't know if the trend is up as Strange said or down looking at the broad trend! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,..............???

Dimka-novitsek:
Man, when's the pullback? I'm starting to jump towards zero!!!

Hold on... You're gonna be a man!

Yeah, well, what's left to do!

On Adverse, the target was 1.3271, which was met on the hour

On the daily chart 1.3545

On the 4H: 1.3485 (paid off)

1H: 1.3336 (waiting for today).

The International Swaps and Derivatives Regulatory Association (ISDA) yesterday said
that it does not consider the restructuring of Greek debt a credit event triggering CDS payments.

he who has ears to hear

21april:

You've got to man up... You've got to man up!

I imagined a pub with fans watching football on a screen, but instead of football, there's a graph of the Eurobucks. And they're shouting, "Come on up already, I got 20 quid on you,

Hold on to your support, don't let me down. Bulls, let's go!!!

Guys, you'll laugh, but I had my first dream about forex today. It was like I was trading in the terminal. I vaguely remember, but one thing I do remember is that it was 1.33 and within an hour or two it was 1.30 and I made 150 with 5 quid on this move. This is not my prediction. This is a real dream. Maybe it's a sign?

Why are we going so down? Is there any news - I don't think there is any?

MobileMan:
Guys, you'll laugh, but I had my first dream about forex today. It was like I was trading in the terminal. I vaguely remember, but one thing I do remember is that it was 1.33 and within an hour or two it was 1.30 and I made 150 with 5 quid on this move. This is not my prediction. This is a real dream. Maybe it's a sign?
You're already trading in your dreams))).

I had a dream that winter that I was skiing or sledging down a hill - and the speed was so breathtaking, it was really dangerous! I somehow connected it with forex.