FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 21

Kitsan:

Agreed, waiting for the deaver to work out.

M15 has given a signal for growth... slight correction with continuation of fall...

forte928:
I wrote about 3220-3230 on Monday - everyone was aiming for 3400 for some reason.
I think 1.3210.

and everyone obediently nods their heads in agreement, I agree, I support )))) from fuck

smile of the market to you.

your customers will get eaten up ))))

solar:

and everyone obediently nods their heads in agreement, I agree, I support )))) from fuck

smile of the market to you.

your customers will get eaten up ))))

Come on, even if they do, it's not a big deal, moose have a right to be too)))

Opening month signal up (100 pips from opening like the previous month. Open - Low), week closes near a strong support level,

next week will be interesting.

costy_:
Opening month signal up (100 pips from opening like the previous month Open - Low), week closes near a strong support level,

next week will be interesting.

Was this week boring? )))

1.3230 50% fibo from February 16 on the 4 o'clock. But I think today or Monday will ring 3150-3170.

"GATA has evidence that there are huge short positions in gold and silver in the market which cannot be covered by physical delivery or bought back. Due to decades of gold market manipulation, we estimate that the real market price of gold should be many times higher than the current price"... "In our view, a force majeure (read default) on the NYMEX 'paper' gold market is inevitable...".

forte928:
M15 is signalling a rise... a slight correction with a continuation of the fall...

I'm using the H1 low.

artikul:

Was this one boring? )))

Apart from Monday, but probably today too!