FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 22

Nothing worthwhile is going to happen for me today. No need to stare at the monitor. Gone.

I have a friend in France who works for Societe Generale Bank. She said that the bank is in big trouble and is preparing to restructure. When? - No exact date. She says that it will be as soon as the Greek mess gets over.

That's a bit of an insider's tip)))

Kitsan:

I have a friend in France who works for Societe Generale Bank. She said that the bank is in big trouble and is preparing to restructure. When? - No exact date. She says that it will be as soon as the Greek mess gets over.

That's a bit of an insider's tip)))

how to use insider knowledge? take a million dollar loan from them in the hope that the bank will die tomorrow?

charter:
How do you use insider knowledge? Take a million dollar loan from them in the hope that the bank will die tomorrow?

No, you just have to be prepared for the Euro to continue falling. It can happen suddenly and abruptly.

Kitsan:

No, you just have to be prepared for the Euro to continue to fall. It could happen suddenly and abruptly.
My understanding (insider) is that the eu will rise.

Tantrik:
My understanding (insider) is that the eu will rise.

If one of the biggest banks suddenly announces that it is in the red, I think the eu will not rise).

But before that, it may be driven higher. Anyway, time will tell, so far this is just a rumour.

MOHCTP36:
1.3230 50% fibo from Feb 16 on the 4 o'clock. But I think today or Monday we will ring 3150-3170.

Good thinking - next target is 3150...

The most interesting thing is that I never would have thought that the SL of the pound is less than that of the eu - the pound has 25-30p and the eu has 35-45p...

Kitsan:

No, you just have to be prepared for the Euro to continue to fall. It could happen suddenly and abruptly.

Aha! I have such dreams )))) and I'm in the sell) till 1.30

MobileMan:

Aha! All the more reason to have such dreams )))) and I'm in the sell) until 1.30

Definitely not going to happen the other day)))) Orientation - during the year.

Kitsan:

It's definitely not going to happen the other day.)) Orientation - within a year.

It's definitely not going to happen today, but it might happen next week.