FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 213

Now that should open a 4 o'clock candle up!

Tantrik:

I have a prettier one (was), now they've brought back 0.01 lots to trade again.

I mean about my purchases, it's too early to talk about beauty)

vladds:

Now that should open a 4 o'clock candle up!

+ 1.32 bought.

Helex:
I'm talking about my purchases, it's too early to talk about beauty)

the purchases aren't going anywhere, and i'm talking about the stats drawdown (and even that kind of drawdown) scares off followers for a long time.

Tantrik:

+ 1.32 bought.

3214 is early.

I've already had a couple of punches on the bottom and it's going to be a bullish one.

vladds:

3214's a little early.

The bastard's already pierced the bottom a couple of times.

that's good)))

rigc:
that's good)))

Moose or no moose! I'm for bulls today!

or maybe you don't need a moose?

vladds:

Moose or no moose! I'm for bulls today!

How about no moose?

that's what i'm saying. don't give me a moose))))

Mobilich are you with me?)))

Nesradamus:

For those interested in Vakhrameyev's calculations. He mentioned something about square 52 and 12, there have never been any such squares. He himself uses square 4. The starting point of his 19 forecast is a local extremum of the 12th, you can see it all in the picture.

For prediction he uses a diagonal cross and not the direct cross of square 4. Gunn would not have guessed to use square 4 in that way, so this is Vakhrameev's know-how and Gunn has nothing to do with it. I tried to ask the author how he was using the figures, because there were no direct hits, but in response he only added vagueness and advised to look more closely. I have made a conclusion that one cannot understand Vakhromeev's intellect... . Maybe somebody will be luckier than me :o(

You're wrong in your speculation about my calculations and what they're based on... Sorry, alas bygones... You can continue to study Gunn in whatever twisted form it is easier for you to understand)