FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 207

Helex:
I get the impression that a lot of people here are "hand-trading" and trolling the forum, so why is this article about risks and mistakes? Would brokers and providers work like my algorithms, as well as electric companies.

it just might help some people. I was like that once. It's a human nature. I wasn't messing with anyone. ))))

Tantrik:
there's a double-header flying around.
Imagine that you would not be trading on the stock exchange but in a circus as an acrobat, the margin stake is not safer there. The answer is that you have to learn everything and knowledge of mathematics, economics and reading is not enough for trading on the stock exchange. ....

Helex:
Imagine you were not trading on the stock exchange but in a circus as an acrobat. The answer is that you have to learn everything and knowledge of mathematics, economics and reading is not enough for trading at the stock exchange....
thought about it... discipline! - discipline is necessary, knowledge is more of a hindrance (they've already thought about it for you).

margaret:

#4 Determination.
At this stage you learn to understand different market situations and trading systems. Without even realising it, you have finally found your way of trading after thousands of hours of hard work. You are using one method and improving it. You realize that it is better to improve in one direction, it might be Fibonacci lines or something else. Most importantly, you gradually become a more specialized trader. You test your strategy and it works. You gain tremendous knowledge about the market. You watch how you got started and you can't help but laugh at your stupidity. Although you haven't made enough money yet to call yourself a successful trader, you are proud of your accomplishments. You've realised that the Holy Grail is not technical analysis or indicators. You feel confident because you know that trading is a game based on probabilities. Your psychology has changed and you become a professional trader.

Golden words!

That's it, I'm closing the buy to see no more light today

Gano smart guys, at different times different instruments act as locomotives, gas has been pulling everyone for a month now and you have your own lines ... boring ...

solar:

Gano smart guys, at different times different instruments act as locomotives, gas has been pulling everyone for a month now and you have your own lines ... boring ...

man... Cardiogram is easier to understand than this ))))))))

Vahrameev_A_A is banned for rudeness for 24 hours. Very much hope that it will be possible to extend this period to the maximum.

solar:

Gano smart guys, at different times different instruments act as locomotives, gas has been pulling everyone for a month now and you have your own lines ... boring...

It's more convenient for me to draw where it reaches - where the resistance is - everything is clear - I forgot to look at it.

Tantrik:
It's more convenient for me to draw where it goes - where the resistance is - everything is clear - forget it, look at it.

when will stranger build his hut? without your bickering it's quite sad here )))))))