FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 217

Given the inverse correlation traded AUD NZD to USD EUR CHF

+10pips Breakeven

Guys, where are the projections, where are the numbers? I've been accused of flooding yet... My flooding is not yours))) there is nothing to compare

Kondratiev_A_A:

Your favourite channels)

Nesradamus:

I understand these channels are for rebound breakdowns, but what are they for? I've never understood that in the channel. I know that they usually trawl on some levels and the targets are very vague, but the entrance...

Kondratiev_A_A:

I understand these channels are for rebound breakdowns, but what are they for? I've never understood that in the channel. I know they usually draw at certain levels and the targets are very vague, but the entrance...
Once the channel is formed price moves along it reflecting on the walls and therefore its movements are predicted with high probability. The trouble is that channels do not last forever, just like everything else in the world. Their life depends on their steepness, the steeper they are, the shorter they will last.

Your abstract theories are boring, and you don't answer the questions

Those who bought at 3185, sell at 3245

the train is running)

Kondratiev_A_A:
Those who bought at 3185, sell at 3245.
Why so small?

Kondratiev_A_A:
Your abstract theories are boring, and you don't answer questions
I can't explain in the form of a show. But knowing where the price is going to go, it's easy to take a shortcut. That's what the question was, wasn't it?