FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 203

Here it is. Directional is better not to work, 50/50, but levels work.
Files:

tingol:
Here it is. It's better not to work in the direction, 50/50, but the levels work.

This is interesting, I'll have a look at it at my leisure, while I can't understand the Gann price calculation methods, they don't add up as accurately as I want)))

Thank you all for your attention, time for dinner)))

Profit is there, you can eat.

M_Dimens:
On the euro index it looks like it may not go higher
1.3250-60 for today - correction to 1.3160.

Tantrik:
1.3250-60 for today is a correction to 1.3160.

Hi!

"Elliottians" say the eu will not go above 1.3360...will turn around and go to parity....

margaret:

Hi!

"Elliottians" say the eu will not go above 1.3360...will turn around and go to parity....

what do you think?

I daresay tomorrow's purchases from 3185 are relevant

Galina_78:
what do you think?

As always, the problems of the 1.333 level, it did not break through at the first time, and already when approaching this level we will have to look...

I'll add on "Elliottians", that the fall (the 3rd in the 3rd) according to their opinion will start this week... and 3rd in the 3rd means a deep drop...

margaret:

Hi!

That's it... Dead )))) Mobile used to short every other day but now it will be every day ))))

margaret:

Hi!

Hi! forecast posted a high of 1.3350 over the weekend and drew a pullback from there to 1.31! (and it showed me 27 - but I didn't believe it... I will remember this level if anything happens). Parity or parity - the crisis is over - now there are only bulls - we should dump!