FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 200

"Again we speak different languages to her..."

Nesradamus:
"Again, we're speaking different languages to her..."

Well your right not to see the obvious... Just don't challenge the prediction next time if you have nothing to compare it with and nothing to compare it with)))).

As early as 13 August 2004, farsighted analysts from PricewaterhouseCoopers warned: the cost of the 2004 Olympics and the associated external borrowing could lead to a crisis for the Greek economy. Eight years ago no one heard them. However, it was not surprising: the Greek authorities were able to fully understand all consequences of staging the highest sports competitions only a year after the Olympics.

The Russian city of Sochi was awarded the right to host the 2014 Winter Olympics. Drawing analogies ))))

Getting to 50 or 38 is important for sustained growth the other day.

Yurchenko, congratulations to you. The rest of us are reminded that old-fashioned Gunn says to jump off the eurabax train before 8pm Moscow. I do not promise anything, it's Gunn, I do not even know how he does it all))

I even don't even know how he does it. Ok, quick, fix your drawings with chips and dots and let's make predictions and forecasts.

My view for today is 3245 is the limit.

Drop the ballasts))) in the form of longs!

I think the news about the gold is true .

and you're still drawing channels... varmints

Nesradamus:

it's time to update the forecasts!!!))

Quickly erase and redraw everything! and post it!

solar:

I think the news about the gold is true .

and you're all drawing channels ... varmints

The channels are "fancy!

I forgot to tell you that you can predict prices with Gann, but for you it will be too fat! You have enough forecasting time))))