FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 193

Men!!! This argument is about nothing!!! Has anyone, anywhere, ever laid out the channel building rules...??

I haven't seen that from anyone but Grandpa.... If we come to a consensus on these rules, we'll have a much easier time communicating.

So let's work out at least some common terminology!!!

I suggest the first postulate: a trend is a channel that only the blind cannot see. So replace the word trend with a channel. Those who agree with this assertion are silent, those who disagree write why they disagree...

Postulate two: the price is currently in multiple channels (c) Tantrik. The terms of the disagreement are the same...

and the channel is trending who doesn't agree? )))))) you'd better come up with an indicator that draws hourly candles three candles ahead instead of these zigzags with an insignificant caption --deh so-- )))))

Prostate three: the name of the channel is piƟt (pivot point)

If you remember, originally I wrote about Fibo level 61.8, which I think price should be drawn to (see page 191).

emotraid:

and the channel is trending who doesn't agree? )))))) you'd better come up with an index that draws hourly candles three candles ahead instead of these zigzags with an insignificant caption --deh so-- )))))

Emochka, if I'd invented such an index, youwouldn 't have found me in the Canary Islands. This is about speaking the same language...

So there's no misunderstanding!!!

MOHCTP36:

If you remember, originally I wrote about Fibo level 61.8, which I think price should be drawn to (see page 191).

+1 it will be.....but the bottom may not be broken (50 will be) .... That depends on Margaret :))

MOHCTP36:

MOHCTP36:

If you remember, originally I wrote about Fibo level 61.8, to which I think the price should be drawn (see page 191).

Do you think the time axis will also be 61.8? :))))

I am seriously asking, by the way. It would be cool to calculate the time as well... ;)

Although we should not forget that corrections often last longer than trend movements.