FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 189

I'm not claiming anything:)

MobileMan:

I've read it. You can write anything.
No argument, especially if you're a Mopa. In order to trade inECN, you have to download a different platform. I don't know what is offered at Insta, but at Alpari it is -Alpari Directtrading platform. I don't know about Insta, but in Alps it is Alpari Direct. Learn the basics, sir.)))))

Nesradamus:
No argument, especially if you are a Mopa. In order to trade inECN, you have to download a different platform. I don't know what Insta offers, but at Alpari it is - Alpari Directtrading platform. I don't know about Insta, but in Alps it is Alpari Direct. Learn the math, sir.)))))

I'm talking about INSTU. Once again, INSTU. What does this have to do with Alpari? There is no trace of ECN in Insta, no matter where they write it. Besides, I have so far politely asked you to address me by nickname or name, and not to call me in an incomprehensible way, otherwise it is a direct violation of forum rules and I will be forced to contact a moderator.

MobileMan:

I'm talking about INSTU. Once again, it's INSTU. What does this have to do with Alpari!? there is no smell of ECN in Insta, whatever and wherever they write. Besides, I have so far politely asked you to address me by my nickname or name, and not to call me by incomprehensible names, otherwise it is a direct violation of forum rules and I will be forced to contact a moderator.

Mobilich, you make people nervous by bragging. i told you many times not to brag, it's not good)))) money doesn't like noise))))

if you're willing to take a chance, take a chance and don't shout how great you are)))) better buy your wife a necklace with diamonds, she'll appreciate it better than the rest of us.)

you got a feeling there's gonna be some action on monday. draw your vision and post it))))

MobileMan:

I'm talking about INSTU. I'll say it again - INSTU. What does this have to do with Alpari!? There's no smell of ECN in Insta, no matter where they write it. In addition, I have so far politely asked to address me by nickname or name, and not to call me in an incomprehensible way, otherwise it is a direct violation of the rules of stay in the forum and I will have to turn to a moderator.

I'll take that as a big scare...

rigc:

Mobilich, you make people nervous by bragging. i told you many times not to brag, it's not good)))) money doesn't like noise))))

if you're willing to take a chance, take a chance and don't shout how great you are)))) better buy your wife a necklace with diamonds, she'll appreciate it better than the rest of us.)

you got a feeling there's gonna be some action on monday. you draw your vision and post it))))

I support you in principle, and if you show your current positions, there is no point for us to look at the net chart of the pair, we all have exactly the same. And we are not interested in your profits, today they are there, tomorrow they are gone.

If you want to show where you've bought from, where the stops are and where the takei's are, you may put everything in one line, so as not to overload the thread.)

Then you will be respected and honored :)))

Maybe someone here disagrees with me?

OlegTs:

I agree in principle. If you show us your current positions, it makes no sense to look at the pure currency pair chart, we all have exactly the same pair. And we are not interested in your profits, today they are there, tomorrow they are gone.

If you want to show where you bought from, where the stops are and where the takes are, you can put it all in one line, so as not to overload the thread, and if you closed your position, report your profit in pips:)

Then you will be respected and honored:)))

Maybe some of you here don't agree with me?

That's not why the man came here. He came to prove that his ass is smarter than all the lame-ass technical analysts, and you're breaking his buzz...

Nesradamus:
That's not why the man came here. He came here to prove that his ass is smarter than all the lame-ass technical analysts, and you're breaking his buzz...

You see, Mobilich, that's not where you're bragging)))))

rigc:

you got a feeling there'll be a rush on monday. draw your vision and post it))))

wait, where was I bragging today?! I gave my opinion about the insta, that's all, and in response I was told to learn the basics and also called names. That's kind of inadequate, I guess.

MobileMan:

Wait, where did I brag today?! I gave my opinion about the insta, that's all, and in response I was told to learn the basics and also called names. That's kind of inadequate, I guess.
Buddy, I'm not talking about the insta, I'm talking about your reaction to the MOPU, i.e. you're offended by the attitude that you formed yourself, with your own hands, that's what I'm talking about....