FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 171

Tantrik:
I don't think I'll be posting next week's predictions here - you're fine as you are

let's face it, it's not a forecast to say keep buying and selling and say where to turn, it's not a forecast.

rigc:
Before you poke others, post something worthy to discuss...

Where have you seen something worthy here, maybe only Strenger fits the spirit ... but so worthy, no, I do not remember. Maybe you have something worthy)))) Like the Eye)))

Tantrik:
Five waves can be counted.
How about this ?

Vahrameev_A_A:

let's face it, it's not a forecast to say keep buying and selling and say where to turn, it's not a forecast.
there are no buy sell forecasts - it is a prediction of movement, not trades with stops and profits.

t...rm...z you mister, what the fuck are stops and profits in the forecasts)))) there are only key levels and a few, not 3120 and 3015.... and then back to 3120))))

please do not reply to this message.

Vahrameev_A_A:

Decent? Where have you seen decent here, maybe only Strenger fits the spirit ... but decent, no, I do not remember. Maybe you have something worthy)))) Like the Eye)))

at least i don't scold others....

When you criticize others but do not represent yourself, it's a complex...

Vahrameev_A_A:
t...rm...z you mister, what the fuck are stops and profits in the forecasts)))) there are only key levels and a few, not 3120 and 3015.... and then back to 3120)))
i don't give a fuck about it, as long as the forecasts come true (!)

rigc:

When you criticize others and you are nothing of yourself, you have a complex...

maybe it's a mobile phone, too...

yurchenko:
How about this?
Why break the low now? - yep the bulls will go in with short stops ! (about the bears they are in trades - extra profits - dollop of losses)

rigc:

When you criticize others and you are nothing of yourself, you have a complex...

you have extreme measures)))) complexes - and you say extreme measures, do not criticize others, p......ball)))