FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 35

solar:

Why? And the entry is formed on the market... a transaction may hang for 3 days or 3 hours... it's not important in general)))

it's not important of course... it's just a matter of predicting... we all make predictions one way or another... that's all...

but it drips a little and that's fine ...

Vizard:

It doesn't matter... it's just a matter of predicting... we all predict in one way or another... that's all...

but it drips a little and that's it...

i just like to make market entries based on data, i get ready for the fund ))))) the market entries themselves e.g. you enter by crossover of wands, you can't guess where they'll cross - you just wait for the condition to happen and that's it. seeing the market more clearly is always more interesting )) so the brain doesn't get relaxed.

emotraid:

I do not know where to answer, I called once and that's it, she disappeared completely, I know that she lives in a forest not far from Samara, a cottage town for the rich, no other information, I'll let you know as soon as she announces herself.
All right! Thank you!

solar:

i just like to know the direction based on the data. i'm getting ready for the fund)))) the market entries themselves are more interesting, i.e. you enter the market by crossover, you don't have to guess where they will cross - you just wait for the condition to happen and that's it. seeing the market more clearly is always better )) so the brain doesn't get relaxed.

it's necessary... i need it sometimes...

A complete view of the market is always contradictory )))

artikul:
a complete view of the market is always contradictory ))))

if there are no statistics...

it's like the news background.... Mayi comes out and everyone buys or sells like crazy ))))) what is its weight and in what context who cares .... because it takes research and more than one year to do it...

it's easier to say it's a scam)))

Although if it has been doing business for so many years in its own way, then it's OK...

I want to hear the opinions of those who are still awake - where will the GAP go!

MobileMan:
I would like to hear the opinions of those still awake - where will the GAP go!

After strong selling I expect no more than a 50% candle up

MobileMan:
I want to hear the opinions of those who are still awake - where will the GAP go!
won't be sleeping anywhere go.

LeMaxx:

After strong sales I expect upwards of no more than 50% of a candle

Nice )) and I'm expecting down ))) by 50 pips )))

For Tantrick. "Spending" forex for the weekend - and sleep )