Average daily journey in points by instrument. - page 24

Svinotavr:
Alexander, honestly, I don't want to argue with you, when I have a lot of time - you're gone, when I have little - you appear :) The word 'moment' is somehow 'small', even for a highly liquid market :)

I'm not going to argue with you.

Why is it small? It just captures the essence of what is going on. As soon as you lose money someone else has it and vice versa.

Regarding the market. In your description, which I agree with, the market is a phenomenon of nature (like rain). But in this definition, the market cannot lose or gain money and it does not care who gets it or how. It also cannot move so that traders lose (money) as much as possible, because the money lost by some will appear to others and no loss will happen.

Svinotavr.

scribble if you have already changed your nickname at Petrukha's request.

I would like to see the second law.

Trololo:

Svinotavr.
if you have already changed your nickname at Petruha's request.

Where to? (the episode with Rat from "Guest from the Future" came to mind).

-Aleksey-:
I would like to get acquainted with the second law.
I remember during the holidays, time is short now. The second law is a big word, there are a lot of regularities to discuss, it's a big topic.
PS: If you want - create a topic, like "The regularities of price movements". Probably a lot of people have something to say on this subject, I'll join you later.

Svinotavr:
Из поведения цен. Для начала - перестаньте анализировать цены, продиктованные ордерами, которых уже нет (сработали по стопам, например). Создайте в голове "среднюю систему среднего трейдера". Представьте, что вы - мэйкер и вам нужно выжать из трейдеров как можно больше денег. Что вам нужно делать для этого?

I know it sounds paradoxical, but they are the right words. (I was just saying that about enquiries, although it doesn't make sense).

Highlighted is similar to "throw TA away". And they're not the right words at all.

History is something you can't replace. Unlike a glass, say.

TheXpert:

"History is fading away. What matters more to today is what happened under Medvedev than what happened under Nikolai Alexandrovich. But, you remember the "merits" of Nikolai Alexandrovich. And you are unlikely to remember the merits of Nikolai Pavlovich, they are of less importance. What happened at the time of Anna Ioannovna matters even less. However, you (and not only you) will assess merits of Peter Alekseyevich (the 1st) inadequately, including that they represent a political locus (as in case of Joseph Vissarionovich, for example).
"Fading into time" is obvious to all. But, there is another kind of "extinction" - in price. There is no point in analysing something that is practically gone.

DmitriyN:

"Fading in time" is obvious to everyone. But, there is another kind of "extinction" - in price. There is no point in analysing something that is practically gone.

There is no such thing. What about the "butterfly effect"?

TheXpert:
Nothing of the sort. What about the butterfly effect?
I admit, it has its place.

The forum is slowly beginning to resemble "1,000 and One Nights". All fairy tales, fairy tales.

DmitriyN: "History is fading away". What matters more to today is what happened under Medvedev than what happened under Nikolai Alexandrovich. But, you remember the "merits" of Nikolai Alexandrovich. And you are unlikely to remember the merits of Nikolai Pavlovich, they are of less importance. What happened at the time of Anna Ioannovna matters even less. However, you (and not only you) will assess merits of Peter Alekseyevich (the 1st) inadequately, including the fact that they represent a political locus (as in the case of Joseph Vissarionovich, for example).

Dima, please express yourself more clearly. I may be able to remember, with the help of Google, who are Nicholas Alexandrovich and Nicholas Pavlovich (tsars of Russia or something?) but I would probably be too lazy to go there.

"Fading in time" is obvious to everyone. But, there is another kind of "extinction" - in price. There is no point in analysing something that is practically gone.

Categorically. But it's not obvious to everyone. I don't think there are more than a dozen people here who can provide convincing evidence of this.