Average daily journey in points by instrument. - page 20

tara:

No, Valera, schizophrenia is very simple and straightforward. I can explain it clearly.

A person thinks by generalizing. There are levels of generalization, there are connections between these levels. Sometimes the connections are broken. The whole world remains within the boundaries of levels, connections between which are not yet lost. That is schizophrenia. Does it make you feel better to understand?

stupid, I can see you all through the blotter)))) not even interested, I'd rather listen to music.

Trololo:

You fool, you all look like through a blotter)))) it's not even interesting.

You need to choke, choke...

tara:

You need to choke, you need to choke.

you're gonna go to jail, but you can do it right, though.

Trololo:

you're going to jail, aren't you, though..... you can do it right.

О!

And why go to jail? For such a malicious creature...

tara:

О!

Why go to jail? For such a vicious creature...

Well, you've already called yourself a creature, you can't talk about schizophrenia in beautiful formats

Trololo:

Well, you've already called yourself a creature, you can't talk to people about schizophrenia in beautiful formats.

No offence, I was being sincere:)

By the way, people don't get rubbed the wrong way.

tara:
By the way, people don't get rubbed the wrong way.

please run self-healing courses elsewhere, you don't seem to need an audience for self-healing.....

Trololo:

please run self-healing courses elsewhere, it's not like you need an audience for self-healing.....

No, Valera, one patient is enough for me.

tara:

No, Valera, one patient is enough for me.

Well then, Vassily, treat him in private (that poor guy), you probably won't like it either if I have to pee under your door periodically for a long time