Average daily journey in points by instrument. - page 9

margin.call:
You don't call a boob a boob... )))
A real man can always tell a naked woman from a naked one...

Svinotavr:

A beginner using the martingale method can lose a deposit in a month, while a professional can work on a stabilised martingale system for years.

Bullshit. And a professional can also easily lose the deposit by martingale, and even so without getting a single profitable trade, but at once by a series of losses. Martin is money management without risk management. And if the risk is unmanaged, it is like two fingers on the pavement to lose. You cannot stabilise something that is left to chance.

Mathemat:

Dima, do not bore us, tell us the secret, the sulfur in our ears is already boiling.
And Poligraf Poligrafych can't wait too, a shot glass with vodka and a toast "I wish everybody!" is warming up...

I don't understand, what secrets are we talking about? There aren't any. It was simply a question of the brain's perception of the graph. Which one is better? The first or the second? When the ATR has a period of 12 or a period of 24? Everything is clear here. You all are well aware of the volatility variation during the day. This is also true for some other indicators, draw analogies.

Svinotavr:

I don't understand, what secrets are we talking about? There aren't any. It was simply a question of the brain's perception of the graph. Which one is better? The first or the second? When the ATR has a period of 12 or a period of 24? Everything is clear here. You all are well aware of the volatility variation during the day. This also applies to some other indicators, draw an analogy.

Who is "she" in the fourth sentence?

Svinotavr:
Eliminating long series of losses is one of the methods of stabilising the martingale.

If you eliminate long series of losses, why would you need a martingale?

sand:
If you eliminate the long series of losses, why would you need a martingale?
Elementary )))) you still need to eliminate the negative expectation ))))

Svinotavr:
That's right. Then you won't need it anymore. Or almost. Me? Was I talking about me?

Everyone talks about themselves.

Any pharmacy will tell you that.

Martin rules))))

sand:

Everyone talks about themselves. Any pharmacy will tell you that.

Off topic again. This time on martingale :) I suggest you think about this:

How can we really use the formula that Alexey wrote?

martingales, sbs, .... wheels.

It makes no difference, you can't look at the daily average on its own, it's the returns that count. i.e. what was the path, how many kinks there were in the path and the size of the shoulders of those kinks.