What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 13

trollolo:

I've written it as I see it here, I don't have the imagination to put it another way (but I'm trying)))) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137768/page11

It's hopeless.

LeoV:
You can't deal constructively with a trollolo - he's a demagogue philosopher )))) What matters is the process, not the constructive )))).

since the dance is on, I am interested in your opinion on my version of your problem https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137915/page5

I also want to know if I'm completely hopeless or if there's hope of saving some grey matter?) Shed some light from your vast knowledge on our ignorance.

trollolo: Since we are dancing, I am interested in your opinion on my version of your problem https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137915/page5.

I also want to know if I am completely hopeless, or is there any hope of saving grey matter?) shed a ray of light on our obscure ignorance with your immense knowledge.

I already spilled it on page 9 of this thread) )) You're not paying attention...))))

trollolo:

well there's no proof yet, you still need to implement it all, but you can't refute it either, as you don't have an implementation either.

Implementation of what? The backdoor to the quote filter???

Here's an authoritative opinion from here:

Renat:
I'm saying based on my 7 years experience "don't get into ticks (1), don't play in noise (2), write toasty EAs (3), don't try to build strategies on anything below NN minutes (M5, M15, by taste) (4)". But would anyone believe me? The experience of this forum suggests that they won't believe me, and every month the same questions will appear.

They won't believe me, because all this has to be experienced on its own. So, good riddance!
And I don't mean the seven years' experience in 2006, I mean the author - ask yourself at your leisure WHO IT IS...

LeoV:

I already spilled on page 9 of this thread ) )) Something you're not paying attention to...))))

If this is about that - Yes, 112 ))), then there is no explanation why it is not 144, and why my option is not suitable, I am really curious, no banter.))) almost

ask:

I did not succeed. Very happy for you that something worked out for you. However, your deliberately used sophism does not dismiss the fact: we are not aware of any examples of making money on forex (more than on a Folswagen). If they are known to you and it is not inconvenient for you to show them. Otherwise the argument starts to follow some childish stream: "you did not succeed, you are a fool". There will be facts - there will be an argument, there are no facts - the discussion is pointless. Conspiracy theories (no one will show it, because an inspector will come from the tax office - by the way, MICEX pays taxes...) and so on are somehow inappropriate. In the West-if you trade well they know about you or you create your own fund. Who do you know in the CIS countries who sells well? We do not take you into account - you are an exception to the rule, which does not confirm the rule.

http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=51526

There is more here than on volkswagen))

moskitman:

Implementation of what? The backdoor to the quote filter???

Here's an authoritative opinion from here:

I am not talking about seven years of experience in 2006, but about the author - ask him who he is at your leisure ...

I can give you a quote from people no less or even more authoritative for me, who have their own views on these things, and there is no point in misleading people, it's too much trouble to search, there's everything here on this forum.

and since when do people who are on opposite sides of the barricades have a complete coincidence of interests.

And who do you have there, on whom to pay attention, on Bandar-log or on Renat, there are posts not one person, what exactly to read. all shut up, otherwise I will bring a ban on myself.

trollolo: If about it - yes, 112 ))), then there is no explanation why it is not 144, and why my version does not fit, I am really curious, no banter))) almost

Your solution is.

(2+3)*2=10

(7*7)*2=98

(3+5)*3 =24

(8*6)*3=144

The correct answer is.

(2+3)*2=10

(7*7)*2=98

(3+5)*3 =24

(8+6)*8=112

LeoV:

Your solution is.

(2+3)*2=10

(7*7)*2=98

(3+5)*3 =24

(8*6)*3=144

The correct answer is.

(2+3)*2=10

(7*7)*2=98

(3+5)*3 =24

(8+6)*8=112

Look, I understand we have different logics, but not to that extent.

the question was why is the second correct and not the first?

trollolo:

Look, I understand that we have different logics, but not to that extent.

The question was why is the second right and not the first?

When the forex market goes in the wrong direction, you don't ask questions))) That's the way it works.

Do you know fuzzy logic?