What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 12

moskitman:
That's what I'm talking about, Dima - who's looking for what... Who came to earn, has already earned and continues to earn, and who came to program, goes there, too.
It's called "value substitution": You came for money, mastered MQL4 and started earning by writing Expert Advisors... Awesome!

My trading robot is not very interesting, I am trying to gain some profits on my trading robot (for example in MQL4)) but it is not so easy as you are saying.

trollolo:
Yes we know the system. the name is the system of corrupt power in the administration))))) (you're supposed to be in it) joke with a grain of ....
Unfortunately, I'm too well-mannered to react angrily to "share jokes", but I advise you to distinguish humour from stupidity.

Roman.:

2startEr of the branch: another flubbery bordering on the concept and its applicability: "average hospital temperature". One patient is cooling down in the morgue, the other has a fever of 42, but their average temperature is 36.6...

What kind of people are you? I personally have to put my knee on your throat, you critics do not like everything and yet you keep climbing over them.

The topic of this thread says that I'm going to take a calculator and start dancing? It's a topic that is free of material details. If you came here to laugh, I would support you.

Or if you need to satisfy your ambitions as a critic, there are dozens of threads on the forum that are more useless and just as trashy as this one, and the pages grow by the hundreds.

You have a wide field of activity there.

Svinotavr:
trollolo, what does this have to do with a seven-year-old girl? I don't get it. You start a topic, but you don't want to discuss it and you "divert from the subject". I don't want 7 years of my life to go down the drain and that's why I'm interested. Let's be constructive ...

It is as if you are Prival, who wants to know more about himself from a different perspective)))) it would be interesting if he appeared in the thread and gabbed with us.))

Well, as long as people are asking. I think time was crucial (he wrote that he worked 3 jobs for some time), + maybe he was looking for the wrong data all the time. maybe the tics gave him more, maybe a different understanding, I don't know, I'm not him.

i don't know, i am not him. but it beats the hell out of his productivity in 1.5 years (i think he was working at his main job during that period) and 7 years of something that i dont understand. he knew matcad perfectly, and it can do almost anything in terms of calculations)))

Svinotavr: Давайте конструктивно ...

You can't be constructive with a trollolo - he's a demagogue philosopher )))) the main thing is the process, not the constructive ))))

LeoV:
The main thing is the process, not the constructive ))))

philosopher-demagogue who?))0 no sir, I am interested in constructive ideas,

And yet you amaze me, running around throwing generalities everywhere and talking about constructive. and did you even read the thread title? what constructive are you waiting for here.

trollolo:

It depends on what you need the ticks for, if you trade on them, looking for divergences, then yes, bullshit.

but you could probably use them not literally to trade on them, but to identify a signal in the midst of the noise, for later use.

Do not rack your brains, neither for you nor for the others. More or less stable market trends can be seen starting at one o'clock. In the middle of the hour, you should only enter for a sniper accurate entry. Minutes, and even more so ticks, are ABCs. Even if you catch imperfection of your brokerage company's filter that allows you to detect a signal in ticks, it will not last long until the filter is rebuilt.
Do you even know about these quotation filters as such?
The dealer filters the quotes flow coming to him and gives the already filtered stream to his clients. Gentlemen, what tick signals are we talking about?
Like children, for crying out loud...

Svinotavr:

It's not clear, it's ambiguous... The goals are unclear, the outlook is foggy... I understand Max Otto's situation. When we both have some free time, let's talk at the blue label terminal, if you don't mind.

I don't really go there. I just check in once in a while.

I don't have a grail, so if you need to know anything, you probably won't find me interesting as a source of information)))

moskitman:
Do not bother yourself or the people. More or less stable market trends can be seen starting at one o'clock. In the middle of the hour you should enter only for sniper-precise entry. Minutes, and even more so ticks, are ABCs. Even if you catch imperfection of your brokerage company's filter that allows you to detect a signal in ticks, it will not last long until the filter is rebuilt.
Do you even know about these quotation filters as such?
The dealer filters the quotes flow coming to him and gives the already filtered stream to his clients. Gentlemen, what tick signals are we talking about?
Like children, for crying out loud...

I wrote it as I see it here, I don't have enough imagination to explain it in another way (but I'm trying to)))) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137768/page11

And yes, don't mind the video joke at the beginning of the post. I didn't want to put myself above others (and I didn't, by and large), but I'd rather explain that it was just to lighten the mood, because I understood that some people perceived it differently, so it's nothing like that.

Svinotavr:
I'm not talking about the grail. "Satellite coordinates of the desert" are needed, on which Prival has walked for seven years. And the "coordinates" of the last years of the march.

Well, they are all on the forum, and on other forums. or rather, all you need is here too. or rather, there's only the March of Brothers, and I don't know about 7 years)))