[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 589

strangerr:

About the stop I already said, if I were you I would think about your stops.

You didn't, you said you would keep buying

Please give me a figure.....

And I have a standard - sell from the top, +20(200)pps - transfer to bu, trawl 50(500)pps

I don't see it going up.

emotraid:

When did he breed? The trend is up. I'm just closing the gap now. )))))
Let's close the gap and then we'll see.

O.Zy...:

You didn't, you said you were going to keep buying

And I have a standard - sell from the top, +20(200)pps - transfer to bu, trawl 50(500)pps

I don't see it going up.

One bullish bar on H1 can override a dozen bearish ones ))))

O.Zy...:

You didn't, you said you would keep buying

I don't see it going up.

Guys, even the order is posted with a stop level, 10 times I won't repeat myself.

After the close you say? Why were you criticising me for the sell from 2693? It's not closed yet ))))) You're worried yourself?

MobileMan:
After the close you say? Why were you criticising me for the sell from 2693? It's not closed yet )))) You're worried yourself?

That's why I won't repeat it, because in five minutes another one will come

strangerr:

I do not want to repeat it 10 times.

i do not understand why i have to justify myself? everyone is crazy on his own, i will buy once i sit down and i do not care what anyone says )))).

strangerr:

Guys, even the order is placed with the level of stop, 10 times I will not repeat.

If memory serves me correctly, the posts were:

- put a buy order from 1.3180

- put buy order from 1.3140

- put a buy order from 1.3120

-Finally, to buy from 1.3147

or something like that.

emotraid:

I don't see why you have to make excuses, everyone's a fool for himself, I'll buy when I sit down and don't give a damn about what anyone says )))).

I just find it funny how they go down every morning

MobileMan:
After the close you say? Then why did you criticise me for the sell from 2693? It's not closed yet )))) Worried yourself?

...I don't think it's a reversal...but nice...