[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 287

emotraid:

It's all the artist's fault, he must have shown the Japs his turkey and those fools fell for it, and now I'll get a moose for nothing ))))

Going to 3416)))

artikul:

Going to 3416 ))))

You're right, we'll go further up, that's why I say - ideal buy from the gap.

artikul:

Going to 3416 ))))

Come on, I'd go to 3190 and close it ))))

What will happen if I remove the stop and leave it till Monday, will there be anything left of the deposit or will the gap eat it all up? like the gap at 1.29 ))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

You're right, let's go further up, that's why I say - ideal buy from the gap.

I like to open with Limit)))) And he, you see, just kissed the level and blew up ))))

emotraid:
What will happen if I take my stop and leave it till Monday, will something be left of the deposit or will the gap eat it all up? like the gap at 1.29 ))))))))))))))))))

We have to wait till the close of the day to draw some conclusions)))

artikul:

We have to wait until the close of the day to draw conclusions ))))

How much longer do we have to wait? It's 1.30 in the morning. I'm already lying on the table, I'm sleepy ))))

emotraid:

How many hours do we have to wait? It's 1.30 a.m. I'm already lying on the table, I'm sleepy ))))

http://www.stocktime.ru/ )))

Why is it that overhangs are frequent and overlows are rare )))) Bears are as fixated as they come and there's none )))

I've got the clock, I've got an hour and a half left or what the fuck... when is 24?