[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 280

the other half is 1.31875...

strangerr:

When I was trading on shallow TFs I often put stops of 10-15pp. And that, by the way, is the smartest entry I've made in the last couple of hours I've written about here.
Why can't you enter a 3-4 day trade with a stopper of 15-30pp. or are you waiting for everyone to leave - don't know if it's a 150pp profit or a 150pp stopper.

Quant:
the other half is 1.31875...
Happy Profit to you!

Tantrik:
Why can't you go in for 3-4 days with a stopper of 15-30pp. or are you waiting for everyone to leave - don't know if it's a 150pp profit or a 150pp stopper.

No, I'll throw myself in front of the train like you, and I'll throw myself under each carriage twice.

There are many such trades... sometimes a stop is triggered of course. but local points can easily be found.

at 1.3050 waiting there 50/50

polechudes pas the first..... keep alive....))))))

strangerr:

No, I'll throw myself in front of a train like you, and I'll throw myself in front of every car twice

Why throw yourself in front of oncoming trains - look at the timetable and head in the right direction ++++++.

Tantrik:

Why throw yourself in front of oncoming traffic - look at the timetable and head in the right direction ++++++

So the timetable was changed this morning, don't you know?

strangerr:

So the timetable was changed this morning, don't you know?
are you talking about the suburbs or the long distance?))

Do you think 1.33 is realistic today after such a semi-collapse of the euro?

P.S: Bernanke wonder what Bernanke has to say?