[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 221

McBro:

the buy on the boo washed away))))

at 1.3255 has not started selling yet..... i don't know if we should look to buy)))

so the level of 3250 is 50/50.

Tantrik:
may well (for the first time this year) 3036 channel boundary at my place. (3180 to cover)

I got it - 3027 at the American session of February 11, although it's Saturday )))) Don't laugh too loud))))

Tantrik:
so the level of 3250 is 50/50.
And on top of that, the situation around Greece is "quiet", why not flatten out?

McBro:
and on top of the situation around greece in the "silence" why not flatten out???
Now the resistance is at 3275 again - it will break through! then it will go below 3250 (I could be wrong I think)

How the North loves it)))

Tantrik:
at the moment, the resistance is at 3275 - if it breaks through it, it will go below 3250 (I could be wrong)

on the hour signal just now appeared... to sell.... stop is better than 1.33 just in case ;)

Is Saturday a Monday according to the terminal? )))

artikul:
Saturday is a day off at the DC, and the market goes

artikul:

Let's move it to tomorrow)))

artikul:

I get 3027 in the American session on 11 February, even though it's Saturday )))) Don't laugh too loud ))))
If it goes down, it will be gone in 2 hours. (now luring bulls on the pullback )