[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 214

artikul:
How will the EUR go up on the 9th Feb if it's not going down at all now? ))) Maybe it will crawl up to the 5th line )))) The Audi and the pound crashed, but this one does not give a damn ) ))) Did I write the program for nothing? )))

Yep,

February 8. /Dow Jones/. Despite Greece's endless debt and bailout talks, the euro is "holding up just fine for a currency that everyone seems to like to hate," says Jonathan Lewis of Samson Capital. Lewis noted that the euro has gained 2.6% against the US dollar since the start of 2012. He wonders whether the euro will be able to stabilise, but still believes that in the short term, investors' willingness to take risks will be a key factor in the euro's fate. "If stock markets get over a streak of unrest, it's probably safe to say that the euro will do the same," he says. At the time of writing, the euro/dollar pair was trading unchanged around 1.3268, not far from Tuesday's eight-week highs. The euro/Japanese yen pair was down 0.41% to trade at 102.22.

GMT: 2012-02-08 19:09:10

Nils:

Yep,

February 8. /Dow Jones/. Despite Greece's endless debt and bailout talks, the euro is "holding up just fine for a currency that everyone seems to like to hate," says Jonathan Lewis of Samson Capital. Lewis noted that since the start of 2012, the euro has gained 2.6% against the US dollar. He wonders whether the euro will be able to stabilise, but still believes that in the short term, investors' willingness to take risks will be a key factor in the euro's fate. "If stock markets get over a streak of unrest, it's probably safe to say that the euro will do the same," he says. At the time of writing, the euro/dollar pair was trading unchanged around 1.3268, not far from Tuesday's eight-week highs. The euro/Japanese yen pair was down 0.41% to trade at 102.22.

GMT: 2012-02-08 19:09:10

said Jonathan Lewis of Samson Capital and shorted the eurik hard with the current.... giggling

Nils:

Yep,

So it will fall after all )))) Unexpectedly and strongly ))))

artikul:

not a fact...

07:45 *DJ Unemployment to rise moderately in 2012

07:47 *DJ New EU employment measures could cost half of EU social fund

07:46 *DJ Unemployment in the eurozone likely not to exceed 11% - EU commissioner

Nils:

07:46 *DJ Unemployment in the eurozone likely not to exceed 11% - EU commissioner

So what do you personally make of it?

Nils:

and this is not a threat to my pips ?

odiseif:
is my pipsqueak not threatened by this ?

I shrugged my shoulders, the gals are more interesting and the Latvian whore-index

solar:

so what? what have you personally deduced from it?

OK, I'll say...

...learned that things aren't so bad in the Eurozone

Folks, anyone using the ishimoku? Can you give me a vision of the cloud passing on the diaries?