[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 167

rigc:

tinny.... I start it on another terminal and it just hangs .... the main one is normal....

I close it, delete the indulgence, restart it again...

Try to reduce the number of bars in history. Maybe that´s the reason.

solar:

I hate to disappoint you, but ... it does not depend))) everything has already been decided a long time ago )))) hehehey
Well, it has always been decided by money, and now they cannot even give them money because the Greeks will not sign the agreement! What do you need to explain? Read the news!

strangerr:

Central power

And if there is a chain reaction, they will lose 10 times more on the fall of the exchange rate!

Tantrik, I'm starting to worry for you - the Greeks are going aud So they have nothing to lose but debts))

Tantrik:
Well, the solution has always been money, but now they can't even give money - the Greeks won't sign the agreement! There is no need to explain it to you, read the news!

Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh...... )))) You want me to go to neurology ))) read all this crap, they meet there every day and talk nonsense .... my brain can't wrap its head around it all)))

solar:

uh-uh-uh-uh-uh...... )))) you want me to go to neurology )))) read all this crap, they meet there every day and talk nonsense .... my brain can't wrap its head around it all)))

ok.... Flood here

Tantrik:
ok.... Flood here

Going to reinvent the wheel?

Tantrik:
ok.... Flood here

you spilled it after all ))) damn it .... it's better not to do anything between europeans and pendos - it's cheaper) why not have a laugh ... especially since people seem to be going downhill so actively ))))

solar:

you did it ))) the devil .... it's better not to do anything between europeans and pendos - it's cheaper ... Especially since people seem to be going downhill so actively ))))

I'm not recharged yet, I'm just waiting))))

strangerr:

Going to reinvent the wheel?
Spin it!