[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 165

Tantrik:
You are waiting right! Resistance to be broken through 3180, 3190 then down 3150 -20 and only after that 3250 (correct H4 redraw into a correct bowl), but now it is flying down and will not reach 1.31 to bounce back.

Has the pendulum been repaired?)))

strangerr:

Did you carry the pendulum to the repair shop?))
why do you need the pendulum, study the TA VSA (the news from Greece is the main thing now!)

Tantrik:
Why do you need a pendulum, study the TA VSA (the news from Greece is the most important thing right now!)

We don't care about Greece))) It's all on the chart already))

strangerr:

We don't care about your Greece))) It's all drawn on the chart already))
they are unpredictable greeks they gave them again an ultimatum to give an answer by 11.00 (14.00 Moscow time) to an agreement and I don't know what their answer is (nothing on the chart - past or present! open positions - do you see them? so)

Tantrik:
they are unpredictable Greeks. they were given an ultimatum to give an answer by 11.00 (14.00 Moscow time) to an agreement and i do not know what they have answered (nothing on the chart - past or present! open positions - you see them? so what)

The price has been going down since 14 Moscow time.

They want their debts to be written off and they want to be given new Babels, what is unclear here

strangerr:

It's been down since 2pm, your Greeks screwed the pooch again.
Is it going down now? (I was leaving...)

strangerr:

The price has been down since 14 Moscow time, your Greeks have sent everyone away again

They want their debts written off and new babes given to them, what is there to understand?

like who owes whom we forgive))))

rigc:
Like who owes who we forgive))))

The small but proud Greek people will not work

And Europe does not get it.

strangerr:

And Europe doesn't get it.

The Germans need an empire and are willing to pay for it)))

strangerr:

And Europe doesn't get it.

The Slavs should take their example from the Greeks (they have a tight grip on rulers). It looks like they will stay in the union (it is hard for them without a machine tool )