[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 641

stumbled on the 38.2 fan of the last trend down, the indy showed oversold, in short everyone again ........ I think :)

MobileMan:

Haven't heard from you for two days. What are your thoughts on the eurik?

...on thedaily frame yesterday the day closed with an inside candle, which indicated a bullish preference, which we are seeing now.... but for some reason I am thinking of a bounce back down...

MobileMan:
Funny euro situation )))) I'm sure it's a scam again. They are trying to put everyone north before a good fall. Pound fell a lot yesterday and the yen did not care
There is no situation. No need to make a big deal out of it. It's the fourth day, the price is struggling between the take and the stop and chewing snot.

O.Zy...:
Haven't heard from you for two days. What are your thoughts on the eurik?

You haven't heard? I wrote it. Reshetov quoted me. I'll be salting again around 1.33.

Reshetov:
There is no situation there. There's no need to make a big deal out of it. Day four the price is struggling between the take and the stop and chewing snot.

I agree 100%!

I would like to hear Margaret's views on this "standing" euro

fqbj:

Agreed 100pc!

We'll see today or tomorrow.

MobileMan:

Oh, no, you don't!? I wrote. There, Reshetov quoted. I'm going to solo again around 1.33.

Decided to go from the highs? Then set an order to 1.3320, maybe it will do?

Although I think that today has already been overhyped, no more 1.3290 will not go

sergey620x:
I would like to hear Margaret's views on this "standing" euro

Ha! And now I'd like to hear the opinion of the head of the transport department. Don't stop Margaret from preparing the festive table for her dear and beloved men!