[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 317

strangerr:

I haven't even come out of the sale, the first target is 1.3055.

I'm following in your footsteps...

strangerr:

Your thesis is: since I closed a sell, there must be a buy signal?)))
No - it may be a sell again, there should always be a signal! - sometimes it is better to wait for a signal confirmation! (but there should always be a signal - well, if the computer is on)

MobileMan:
Salt everything. A sure thing. Target 1.3050-1.3070

and yet there is. there is something in common... with nicole eliot )))))) come on ... come on ... short on everything )))

solar:

and yet there is. there is something in common... with nicole eliot )))))) come on... come on... short on everything)))

Hu ist?))

strangerr:

Hu ist?))

Don't use foul language.

strangerr:

Hu is?))

I wrote that once... the analyst from mizuho... ...with his feet, too, always going somewhere ))))

By the way I'm double-depoing in the sell from 3245 since yesterday. I will hold till 1.3050

MobileMan:
By the way I'm double-depoing in the sell from 3245 since yesterday. I'll hold till 1.3050

You're not the same, Mobilich, not the same, before you would have been standing from 1.33 triple))))

strangerr:

You're not the same, Mobilich, not the same, before you would have stood from 1.33 triple))))
I've worn out my deposit.

I'll get to my computer. I'll show you a screenshot if you don't believe me. I'm on my mobile phone right now.