[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 635

Reshetov:
You are so heartless. The whole of Europe is thinking of lending to the Greeks at 639% and you are leaving them to their fate.

they already did...

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?cl4url=www.ria.ru/economy/20120221/571034958.html

Not given, only promised. It is not yet clear who will give, though. The ECB has said it will not give more than 10%.

Governments are now deciding who will give and how much from the budget of their countries.

Italy, Spain, Portugal are next.

In short, the eu is dead, we don't need to wait

O.Zy...:

Not given, only promised. It is not yet clear who will give, though. The ECB has said it will not give more than 10%.

Governments are now deciding who will give and how much from the budget of their countries.

In short, the eu is dead.

Eucharist is not hana because there is a shortage, i.e. a deficit. Hana happens when there is a surplus.

O.Zy...:

In short, the eu is dead.

We have already decided what will go where ... and what should be given until 2021 ... maybe the number will tell us something )))... Another interesting number 7 flashed ...))) Search and absorb ...))

artikul says that 23 falls eira...

OlegTs:
I think I need to get Greece out of my head, I'm going north.

I preferred to jump out of the market and sit on the fence. The bears are very persistent. I'm too scared to play up and I don't have much faith in going down.

Reshetov:
Eucharist is not hana because there is a shortage, i.e. a deficit. Hana happens when there is a surplus.

The country is in a bad shape and they are killing it ... They ruin it ...)))...

If you stand behind the bears, what a load of crap.

What happened again?

Stop in b/o was taken off at 1.3241 (1.3232+1.3250)

but sold again at 1.3255