[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 640

this site is not in authority - it's been wrong for a long time... It's got both NY and Chicago at the same time - and that's already wrong

Good morning everyone!!! Thanks for the congratulations. I am reminded of my youth. Oath with the submachine gun, drawing of the album at night (which was hiding in the mess-room or at the post), night tea-parties before demob, formation of demobies in front of headquarters, then a run to the company for the album and changing into another uniform and singing Olympic spring we shall demob...

Hello, hello, hello!

Girls and boys, thanks for the congratulations!!!

I'm the only one who can return the favor.

Happy Holidays.

fqbj:
Good morning everyone!!! Thanks for the congratulations. I am reminded of my youth. Oath with the machine gun, drawing of the album at night (which was hidden or in the locker room or at the post), night tea drinking before demobilization, demobilization in front of headquarters, then a run to the company for the album and changing into another outfit and singing Olympic spring we shall demobilize ...

And we had a drill about bees "I went to the pasture in the morning, there was no one by the side..." It made the ensign gag.)) I also remember a ramrod in the machine gun, the whole platoon pulled it out. The sergeant was very unhappy about it. )))))))))

And we had a drill about bees "I went to the pasture in the morning, there was no one by the side of the streets..." The priest was sickened by it)).

I did not get it. Oh yes I forgot about the great army holiday 100 days before the order!!!

Are you still selling? Then I'm coming to you !!!!!

solar:

Why so categorical, 3290 is still ahead!

Funny euro situation )))) I'm sure it's a scam again. They are trying to put everyone north before a good fall. Pound fell a lot yesterday and the yen did not care

solar:

You should write something good for once, otherwise you keep commenting. If it's down, you don't say anything. If it's up, you mock.

I am bearish on the euR, because fundamentally in the e-zone things are bad. Deep believers in the zone and keep the exchange rate above 1.32. The quid is recovering, it's up against all the currencies.

Either the bulls are stubborn or they just want to finish the head and shoulders on the daily

And economically, it is better to sell with a stop at 1.3320 (50pp) and a profit of 1.32 to start with (+70pp). Than to buy now at 1.3270 - the stop should be set below 1.32 (70pp). Respectively, the profit should be higher than 1.3350. So, decide for yourself.

Did you buy it yourself? Or only from the fence?

O.Zy...:

Did you buy it yourself? Or just from the fence?

Well, it's morning in the pantywaist...