[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 604

fqbj:

I'm fucking with you, I can't!!! Well take the week of the thread and count the number of posts, who has more business and who has more flubber. I assure you it will surprise you very much!

That's the thing, no one takes her seriously anymore, me included.

strangerr:

Add to that the gold and the whole picture.

the gold is in the channel, you can see it there... the channel is stupid... that's why if we go up it's going to be painful... that's why the rise is so ugly

The rise in gold is very slow.

Dadya-Kolya:
And a lot of people just read the thread (personally, I already have), learn something, make mistakes... just like everyone else. And to post or not to post - it seems to me everyone's business. And, of course, it's up to each his or her own judgement. Opinions are never unequivocal - hence the arguments.
It's clear that there are no unequivocal opinions about TA. But it is one thing when discussing TA, and another thing when discussing trading signals from the experience and overfilling on sure-fire signals sucked out of 21 fingers.

Dadya-Kolya:
And a lot of people just read the thread (personally, I already have), learn something, make mistakes... just like everyone else. And to post or not to post - it seems to me everyone's business. And, of course, it's up to each his or her own judgement. Opinions are never unequivocal - hence the disputes. The main thing is not to turn arguments into swearing and not to turn them into personalities. And closing a thread because of an argument is just petty... or something like that. If someone is offended by someone else's post - respond brighter and sharper! It is interesting to read, and funny when far from stupid people are picking at each other! Don't close the thread!

So what's there to read here in the last couple of months, nothing. Opinions differ, yes, but one has to justify one's opinion somehow, not with his or her mouth, at least.

Reshetov:
That there are no unequivocal opinions about TA, that's clear. But it's one thing to discuss TA, and another to discuss trading signals from experience, and overbidding on surefires sucked out of 21 fingers.

He trades on TA, but he thinks he's found the grail, so he's making all kinds of stuff here ....

Pound targets for today

strangerr:

He trades his TS, but he thinks he's found the grail, so he's making all sorts of lies here ....
His TS is fishing out entry points from other people's posts. Well, he would make a profit on it (if he knows how to filter it), but he still needs to beat his chest, he thinks he's so tough!

strangerr:

So there's not much to read here over the last couple of months. Opinions differ, yes, but one has to justify one's opinion somehow, not opaque, at least.

You just don't want to listen to anyone. I once said that the USD/USD reversed its trend and I posted some screenshots. The gold/euro up and the euro/eurobucks down and a screenshot. At 1.33, I said 1.3290 was a difficult level, so what? We hit it three times. That's not how I phrased it technically, so that means you have no brains. Here is the whole communication according to you. Who doubts, flip through the previous pages.

fqbj:

You just don't want to listen to anyone. I told you the other day that the buck/euro is trending up and I posted screenshots of it. The gold/euro up and the euro/eurobucks down and a screenshot. At 1.33, I said 1.3290 was a difficult level, so what? We hit it three times. That's not how I phrased it technically, so that means you have no brains. Here is the whole communication according to you. Who doubts, flip through the previous pages.
Unfolded, Tantrik wanted to catch a correction on it yesterday. And the Euro reversed up exactly the same way, there is even a similar pattern there. But when I am told that the Eurobucks is trending down on the daily and higher, I am speechless.