[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 598

strangerr:

Underbent and a lot, look at your system on the diaries.

I got a little bolder now )))) I'm going to roll back to bears first ))))) And then by time or a fan I'll buy again ))))) This is his level above the top 4 of the beam )))). To pierce such armor - drastic force is needed )))). And she if it suddenly does not show up, the plan is her time ... oops it's tonight at 21:00 terminal )))) I'll be watching ))))

fqbj:

Hush... ...or Strange will hear you. He's already stomping his feet hard enough, he wants to kick everyone off the forum who doesn't think the way he does.

There's nothing to think about, don't flatter yourself. Mobile's not hiding what he's thinking with his ass.

fqbj:

Hush... ...or Strange will hear you. He's already stomping his feet hard enough, he wants to kick everyone off the forum who isn't what he thinks.
Show me where he's gonna kick everybody out. Maybe I missed something. He hasn't made anyone think that for as long as I can remember. Why bother saying words he hasn't even written? Start with some screenshots. We'll take a good look at them. And your avatar smells a little hollow when you look at it.

strangerr:

You have nothing to think about, don't flatter yourself.

You're the brains and conscience of this thread.

odiseif:
Show me where he's going to break everyone up. Maybe I missed something. By the way, he hasn't made anyone think that for as long as I can remember. Why bother saying words he didn't write? Want to be in his shoes? You should start with some screenshots. We will look at them carefully.

Well, if you only read the last few posts, then yeah.

I hasten to tell you we are still flying down and I think it's going well.

fqbj:
I'm in a hurry to say we are still going down and I think it's good.
Don't rush ... you'll stumble on the wagons, stochastics and bolingers ......)

fqbj:
I hasten to announce that we are still going down and I think it is good.
If you are pipsing then write targets for someone and 10pp. finish.

strangerr:

You have nothing to think about, don't flatter yourself. Mobile doesn't hide the fact that he thinks with his arse.

Aha!

Concentration. No one really knows where we're going now ... ...where the heavier orders will be, that's where they'll slide...