[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 702

fqbj:
The only thing I understood is that the 2.00 deposit is 2 times faster than the 1.00, so let's not talk about sad things. Igor Poletaev said on TV that oil is rising because of the conflict with Iran and the euro is rising because of it.
"Trading with the whole depo means for example 0.1 lot on a 100-depo lot. Double, triple depo - respectively .2 and .3 (if leverage allows)

SEVER11:
I checked my piper on mobile dtz, everything works. But the commissions+swaps are roughly 50% loss, not the kind of office we need. If you are interested see the result in the file

What company do you recommend for scalping ...

Trite but relevant: "The market is capable of behaving irrationally longer than you can remain solvent" - J.Keynes

the hour on the pound closed with an internal candle ...

sat the limit at 1,345

tingol:
"Entry all depo" is, for example, 0.1 lot for a depo of 100. Double, triple depo - respectively .2 and .3 (if leverage allows)

That's where the smiley face will help.

tingol:
"Entry all depo" is, for example, 0.1 lot for a depo of 100. For double, triple deposits, it's .2 and .3 respectively (if leverage allows).

Exactly. For me, 0.1 is a hundred, 1.0 is a tsar.

rigc:
sat limit at 1.345

better at 1.346

MobileMan:

better at 1.346
I have a TP around there, so waiting =)

MobileMan:

better at 1.346.
Instead of buying, you're just suffering from some bullshit!