[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 299

Dimka-novitsek:

Lines on which price likes to linger and turn around. It's good to put profits on them. Of course, that's just pipsing.

And if the price moved away from such line and went to the next one, it will almost surely reach it.

It's not going up or down!

Tantrik:
They're not interested in your little ones - they're lured by the big ones.
Today the saw is on the metal, not on the wood.

markich:

It's standing there, it's not going up or down!

Yes... I don't really like it anymore. Oh, well... We wait.

artikul:

It's always like this in these places )))) We are in a bear's trench, let's wait for the momentum)))) Now the bulls will have a smoke, have a cheeseburger and coffee and we will go further ))))

Hello! Please share your indicators with us

Expect 100 0pts down at 1.3162

Dimka-novitsek:

Yes... What are we standing here for, I don't quite like it anymore. Oh, well... We wait.
To start with, on M30 and H1 bearish diverts, on H4 you can see that it doesn't really want to go to the top either! + Bearish diver on D1 + strikes and massive strikes in several European countries! Everybody will draw his own conclusions! Possible short-term northward movement in the afternoon, but a downward trend! This is my view on the current situation!

Salavatka:
To start with, on M30 and H1 bearish diverts, on H4 you can see that it doesn't really want to go to the top either! + bearish D1 divergence + strikes and massive strikes in several european countries! Everybody will draw his own conclusions! Possible short-term northward movement in the afternoon, but a downward trend! This is my view on the current situation!

Thanks! Yes, I am in the uncertainty myself.

markich:
today's saw is on metal, not wood, I guess.
Did you get any help with the resistance support levels??? You asked the question.

Salavatka:
Did you get any help with the resistance support levels??? You asked the question.

I'm

markich:

Ia
Here's an automatic turkey looking for them! It redraws them depending on the time frame, the importance is of course higher!
Files: