[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 495

MobileMan:
Yep. Expect ANY gap. Just as long as it's down. I would like 30 pips and it will triple the depo ))). For Galina. This is also a trading strategy and I think the risk is justified, as there is a better chance that I will still be in profit and exceeding the depo.
The gap will be up and after your meeting with Nikolai will go down.

Galina_78:

You must love champagne and black caviar very much.

By the way, I hate champagne and caviar (red caviar too). I like aubergine caviar ) And I love vodka/vodka) and rolls )

Tantrik:

Are you in a lockup or something? Always on your mobile phone.

Also, do you have a plan for Monday's euR movement - if you left the trades?

I had a whole day from my computer and wrote and put up a screenshot, and then I went away on business and wrote from a mobile. And I have the same my nickname is not just chosen) I did not leave the transaction. I closed the profit and took the profit. And these 3 orders I made 5 minutes before market closing, counting on the gap. As soon as the market opens, I'll close them.

Tantrik:
The gap will go up and after your meeting with Nikolai it will go down.

we'll see ) And who cares. I have risked small amounts and made triple-digit profits all week ))))

P.S. By the way, from what I can see on the trading charts, everything is going to gap down

lvsevolodl:

Do you know a broker who gives quotes on Saturday and Sunday?

Sincerely Vsevolod.

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html

You can see them here

I'm already on the computer ))))

how much is the opium of the people? (weekend quotes)

Mobilych, also left 3 orders, let's see how Monday goes. Hi all.

Who has traded at traidfort ? just there i have a verified account and i am also thinking to deposit 1-2% of my main deposit and shit ox with a leverage of 1:1000

BeerGod:

I have a verified account there and I'm also thinking about depositing 1-2% of my main depo and trying to trade with oxen with 1:1000 leverage.

I read Mobilich and feel years wasted. How long I strived from 1:200 to 1:20. How much I recalculated and read. And now I'm at 1:1,000 and the money is flowing. And I used to make 2 depots a day, too. When it was 1:200. When I started, the dealers weren't too shabby to give 1:1,000. Mobilich, you killed me.

Sta2066, sorry... I use insta with such leverage only for risky experiments, but I don't trade on it, of course. By the way, I think I'll soon learn to risk trade ONLY, and then technical sluggish trading won't make sense. After all, even if you lose a couple of hundreds and get 500 on the third, it's much more efficient than making 20% a month with a hundred.