[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 428

2012.02.16 21:59:44 Trades '989948' : accepted instant buy 1.00 EURUSD at 1.31089 sl: 1.30328 tp: 1.31828 (deviation: 20)

Previous position closed with a take

Tantrik:
Which one is the holdout? - Urgent (sold again?)

On the buy.

strangerr:

On the buy.
sold 1.3107 at 1.3030. (Get to the pause!)

Tantrik:
sold 1.3107 at 1.3030.

This could be the end of the correction, the candle on D is tempting)))) I wish Margaret would tell us now that Greece has it all and can be in the bai for the long haul))))

Good people, tell me what to do if there is no drawdown and no losing trades, but nerves can not stand watching this, have a beer or reduce the lot ?

It's too early to cover... There's $180 hanging on the $70 deposit. I think we'll grow yet.)

strangerr:

This could be the end of the correction, the D candle is drawing a tempting one))))) I wish Margaret would tell us now that Greece has it all and can be in the bai for the long haul)))
The single European currency has completely reversed from the dynamics at the start of the session when it suffered losses due to the uncertainty surrounding the Greek debt agreement. Euro started rising against USD along with all other currencies after some strong macro reports were released. However, it started trading higher against the previous session's closing level thanks to a sharp strengthening in the last minutes.

>The euro's volatile dynamics on Thursday is the latest sign that traders are focusing on any hint of news regarding a possible Greek debt swap, austerity measures and a new bailout package.

2012.02.16 19:13:41 *Greek government spokesman: No demand for written commitments from other parties
2012.02.16 19:13:11 *Greek government spokesman: Greek government expects Eurogroup to approve a loan on Monday

strangerr:

Bye.

By the way, the puppeteer really screwed the pooch today .... That's kind of boring.

it's too early to cover. I've got +380$ on the 70$ depo )))) Waiting for more upside.