[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 395

strangerr:

Its at 29 maybe a little bit of this....))))
That's what I'm talking about too)))

Tantrik:
Stranger bought last night or yesterday I wrote about yesterday

I advised you not to fuck around yesterday, but you've picked up some moose.

And my trades won't be here anyway, just like I said.

strangerr:

I advised you yesterday not to fuck around, but you've picked up some moose.

And my deals won't be here anyway, just like I said.

.... And the poet's soul did not endure.

Good afternoon to all. Well, we are going down, the target is 1.2725.

But the hour indicators are overloaded, so, as in previous days, I expect a pullback at the European session

Vizard:

disguising himself... so he doesn't get beaten up for being an insider )))....
I keep looking, what's your prediction? like a dog pooping, you can't put +300 -200 properly

O.Zy...:

Good afternoon to all. Well, we are going down, the target is 1.2725.

But the hour indicators are overloaded, so, as in previous days, I expect a pullback at the European session

You will make a stutter! (You should knock!)

Reshetov:

There's not much to sort out. The Expert Advisor is already ready, the source code is open. The whole process of its optimization is described in details and with screenshots at the end. The nerdiness at the beginning of the article is just an explanatory note for those who are interested in theory, not practice.

the advisor is for mt5 and it is unlikely to work on mt4, there is something worthwhile for mt4

The Greek president accused the Germans, Dutch and Finns of insulting his nation. That's it... The chalk must have been faulty and started barking at everyone.

Tantrik:
Keep looking, what's your prediction? Like a dog pooping, you can't put +300 -200 properly

i am not so tough that i can get 300p every day... teach me...)))

markich:
I don't think it will work on MT5 but it is unlikely that it will work on MT4, is there anything worthwhile for MT4?

You might find something in Code Base.

The Expert Advisor is specially designed for MT5 to be able to additionally check the optimization and forward results because forward tests, if not checked for lousiness, may lead to a monastery. There is no such thing in MT4 and probably won't be, because even forwards have to be run manually.