[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 397

solar:

I'm laughing my ass off ... that's just hilarious ... If they don't like it, they get a suitcase and leave.

President: "Europe is playing with fire by delaying aid.

It's not all that simple though, the Greeks were too late to realise what free cheese was.

Reshetov:
Yes, I have this EA for MT4. I can throw it into codebase. But, as already reported, I can't test it properly on MT4 and I will have to forge forwards manually.
And how do the settings from MT5 not fit MT4 or is there something tricky in the algorithm?

Vizard:

There is not just money ... but also observers and advisers ... they want to rule over the Greeks ....x them ... Hitler kaput)))

I understand that it offends them when they get money and an excuse to loot it and take it to offshore companies, but in this case ... Or do you really think that the Greeks will do something useful apart from saving money? They are practically our people (in terms of mentality) ... So you know who the Greek shop owners are the most respected people now???? . a grandfather who knows how to board up a shop window !!! so they don't get beaten up.

BeerGod:
Are the settings from MT5 not suitable for MT4 or is there something tricky in the algorithm?
There is nothing tricky there, all the input parameters are the same and the principle is as simple as 3 kopecks, although the theory is a bit complicated. If the quotes are the same, it will trade on MT4 as well. And if the kitchen has its own quotation filters, it will sell like hell.

strangerr:

President: "Europe is playing with fire by delaying aid allocation"

It's not all there though, the Greeks have realised too late what free cheese is.

That's a big deal... They will take their gas transport system, railways and other things and they can fool around for another 10 years.

solar:

It's no big deal... They will take away their gas transport system, railways and other things, and then you can fool around for another 10 years.

solar:

I understand that it hurts them, they are given money, such an opportunity to cut it up and take it to offshore companies, and here it comes ... or do you really think that the Greeks will do something useful apart from saving money? they are practically our people (in terms of mentality) ... so you know who the most respected people in the Greek shops are now???? A grandfather who knows how to board up a shop window!!! So they don't get beaten up.

of course they can do nothing... if they could not do it before joining the euro... but they will make good slaves... but they need to work))) Money... banking institutions are worse than the army... they can go into bondage without a shot being fired... that is where it's going... but Greeks are doing fine... they keep fighting back... they understand that if they do one step (what they are forced to do) they will do their work until the end...

Vizard:

of course they will not do anything... if they could not do it before joining the euro... but they will make good slaves... they just need to work))) Money... banking institutions are worse than the army... they can drive them into servitude without a shot being fired... that is where it all goes... but Greeks are doing fine... they keep fighting back... they realize that if they do anything (what they are forced to do) they will work it off...

what slaves... where you get on them, you get off. i see two options

1) option (bottomless hoover) - stay in the EU, help after help. and somewhere it keeps fucking spreading out

2) Option (all gone, boss) - they leave the EU. They have no money, nothing to take from us, they will go under the hammer, I do not remember their names, it was not invented out of the blue, they said in the terms of aid ))))). So they have a better option 1), they are quietly leading to the second one ))))))).

solar:

What slaves... Where you get on them, you get off. I see two options

1) option (bottomless hoover) - stay in the EU, help after help. and somewhere it keeps fucking spreading out

2) Option (all gone, boss) - they leave the EU. They have no money, nothing to take from us, they go under the hammer, I do not remember their names, it was not invented out of the blue, under the terms of aid they said ))))). So they have a better option 1), but they are quietly leading to the second one ))))))).

They have not done anything all their lives... now they have to... it's like slavery... they will have to work anyway... and they have understood what it means to downsize (live within their means)...

But of course, it's the common people who suffer... the ones through whom the money went to...

I don't know about the options... there's a lot of nuances...

If they stay, they will be controlled... and they will not give money for nothing...

Tantrik, I caught a moose, shall I show you or will you believe me?)