[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 371

strangerr:
261.8?
Not always. All multiples of 161. As an option and 261 - now (in the last month) - more and more often started to work out. And in the summer we went to the classics - up to 161. It was a fairy tale in general.

Thanks, I put a stop at 40pp, the diver is good on H4 and I will wait))) Thanks again.

Micro-Skrudz:

On the EUR I am waiting for 1.3100 (Settlement point 1.3095) - if they give me a chance to buy right away. At 1.3100+- I will post a picture - too lazy to draw it yet.

I bought at 1,3104 yesterday I wrote there to look for buy entries for the sniper ..... By the way, I also bought 1.3104 last night, but my stop was hit by bastards point to point.

buying... No crowding, buy, move aside

Oops - the excitement has begun. The momentum is building. Don't yawn here. I put the TP on 1,3100, but also the BU - everything can be. (I sell from 1,3174). There I will buy at once (At 1,3100).

That's it, Tantric, you nail it to the lid of your laptop and watch it every day before you open it

jonni:
Thanks, I put a stop at 40pp, the diver is good on H4 and I will wait))) Thanks again.
I also sold the EuroJPY ...101 is about the target ...but I don't think I will wait that long ...not for me.

odiseif:
1.31 I wrote there yesterday to look for buy entries for the sniper .... by the way I also bought 1.3104 in the evening, but bastards brought me down one pip to one stop, they hit my stop level.
CBS - I bet. They may not. Hardly any further than the 421st bullet (1.3036). I will share there if I buy. This is on the intraday. Pip 40 and more will be given. What will be tomorrow, I will watch it tomorrow. I seldom leave deals for the night and sleep well.

jonni:
There's a diverter of 30 on H1 on H4, D1 and all strong!

Micro-Skrudz:
UPS - I'll bet. They can't. It is unlikely to go further than the 421st fob (1.3036). I'll be there to fill in if I buy.
I don't want to argue ... we better watch together. Never say "CANNOT" they can do anything if they want to.