[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 370

Micro-Skrudz:

The most accurate prediction, by the way. It works 100%.People - is there a place to read the rules of the forum, so as not to get punched in the face by an angry moderator?

As one dude said, if you don't know what wave is now - don't doubt - 4th)))))) I mean the M5.

I wonder (thinking) if china pours money into greece now ... how many acropolises will they produce per year, how much will they cost ? and will there be a discount ?

Guys, I sold the euro, the signal on the H4 is 200 pips, what do you say, are the arrows at least in that direction at me? ))))

Micro-Skrudz:

The most accurate prediction, by the way. It works 100%.People - is there a place to read the rules of the forum, so as not to get punched in the face by an angry moderator?

By the way, welcome, and as North said, they need fresh minds here.

jonni:
Guys, I sold the euro, the signal on the H4 is 200 pips, what do you say, are the arrows at least in that direction at me? ))))

I wouldn't even say 200... Put your TP at 99.99 and buy from there. You'll see...

odiseif:
By the way, welcome, and as the North said, we need fresh minds here.

Thanks again. I can't handle the other branches. I do not have enough strength.

On the EUR I am waiting for 1,3100 (Settlement point 1,3095) - if they will give me the opportunity to buy at once. At 1,3100 + - I will lay out a picture - I am too lazy to draw it.

But I must admit at once - everyone trades as he/she can. I like to "enter with a slant" (we call it so in common parlance). That is, I will buy two lots and immediately sell one. If the price goes straight to me - there will be less profit, but if the price goes in the opposite direction, then I'll close the sell, get some profit and take away more points. So it is like this. The main thing is to find the right "magic" entry points.

jonni:
I sold the euroland, the signal is at 200 pips on the H4. Can you tell me if the arrows are in my direction? ))))

The yen is really shaky today in boo - very shaky, it should be going down already! And I am not even talking about the yen, I have never seen anything like this before!

I got a 100 signal, but I'll pass!

jonni:
Guys, I sold the euro, the signal on the H4 is 200 pips, what do you say, are the arrows at least in that direction? ))))
If the EUR/JPY rises above 103.80, it might hit 104.40 ... you have to stop short ... and stay close to 50 pips ... because if the price rises above 103.80 it will not stop till the price hits 104.40.

Micro-Skrudz:

Thanks again. I can't handle the other branches. I do not have enough strength.

On the EUR I am waiting for 1,3100 (Settlement point 1,3095) - if they will give me the opportunity to buy at once. At 1,3100 + - I will lay out a picture - I am too lazy to draw it.

But I must admit at once - everyone trades as he/she can. I like to enter with a slant (we call it so in common parlance). That is, I will buy two lots and immediately sell one. If the price goes straight to me - there will be less profit, but if the price goes in the opposite direction, then I'll close the sell, get some profit and take away more points. So it is like this. The main thing is to find the right "magic" entry points.

261.8?

odiseif:
The EUR/JPY follows the same pattern as the PF ...stops are short ...max 50 pts if the target is 200 pts ...because if it rises above 103.80 it won't settle down before hitting 104.40.
it may work out but not 200 pts ))))))) and ))))))) . !