[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 318

MobileMan:
By the way I'm double-depoing in the sell from 3245 since yesterday. I'll keep it till 1.3050.

your words remind me of the movie "crew" if you've seen it - this is the moment

MobileMan:
I'll get to my computer. I'll show you a screenshot if you don't believe me. I'm on my mobile phone right now.

Yeah, we do, we're just kidding.

Tantrik:
No signals now?

There are always signals. It's just not easy to post them on every candle. I am not always at my computer, because the Expert Advisor handles everything without me.

If you want, you can test and set the EA, which will produce signals in the journal or by e-mail (if you add a little code, you can get the signals on SMS).

The Expert Advisor in the open source with a full description of the testing process here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/366

solar:

For some reason your words remind me of the film Crew if you have seen it - this moment

I don't know why I remind you of anyone... I usually trade with normal lots, but it was too risky and I use high-risk trades. And by the way, my drawdown on that entry was only 5 pips. Therefore I consider the risk justified. Now I have one and a half open depo, and I am waiting for the same amount to 1.3050

MobileMan:

I don't know why I remind you of anyone... I trade with normal lots usually, but it was too risky and then I use high-risk trades. And by the way, my drawdown on that entry was only 5 pips. Therefore I consider the risk justified. At the moment I have one and a half open depo, and I expect the same amount to 1.3050.

So why do I need big ones, I opened on Insta yesterday without fanaticism and now my depo is almost 4 times bigger.

strangerr:

So why the big ones, I opened on Insta yesterday without fanaticism and now the depo is almost 4 times.

Well done!

MobileMan:

Well done!
grifters

Tantrik:
miserable people

Don't, I'm over 1000% level.

strangerr:

Don't, I'm over 1000%.

What's your target?

Greece will announce the parameters of a debt restructuring agreement with private creditors after a meeting of eurozone finance ministers on Wednesday, knowledgeable sources said Monday.