[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 156

Almost reached the zero level )))) We can gradually start to look out for a sell entry point, but how much longer the price will drag upwards I don't know ))))

You've been bouncing up and down, haven't you?

artikul:

Almost reached the zero level )))) We can gradually start to look out for a sell entry point, but how much longer the price will drag upwards I don't know ))))

I will repeat my Sell-limit from 1.3180

solar:

Leave strangerr alone, maybe the man has not heard of DND warrants )))))

I'm not writing about Stranger, yesterday I thought with Greece there was a point left to be made! everyone is waiting, everyone will buy....

(thought it might even start falling ...)

Tantrik:

I'm not writing about Stranger, yesterday I thought Greece was the end of the line! everyone is waiting, everyone will buy....

(thought it might even start falling ...)

heh ... unfortunately news has the same effect on the currency as a bunch of hunters shooting at a hare in the woods )))

who's to say whether the rebound has taken place or not yet?

artikul:

I look with my trend line - this trend line is not so good - may be a pullback of 30-40 pips, now may be the 3rd wave - the 4th and the 5th as I said yesterday (1.3251)

markich:
who's to say whether the rebound has taken place or not yet?
at 23:00,)))) strong resistance 3160 - will wobble - have time to go on business.

Tantrik:
I see that my trend line is similar to your blue one - this trend line is not so good - it may bounce 30-40 pips, now it is the 3rd wave and if it bounces it is the 4th and then the 5th as it was stated yesterday (1.3251)

Yesterday I made a screenshot of the price ))))

at 1.32 i assume it's ricochet again ))))

pamceted to gain weight.....;)))