[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 559

O.Zy...:

The catch is that a successful resolution of the Greek issue is already priced in - the gap + today's increase

And if everything goes well, it won't affect the price.

But if they don't, we'll go south.

just like that. And that's why we'll fall over when even OK... Postponed the decision for 4 hours, that's why we're still puking

MobileMan:
Exactly. And that's why we'll fall over when even OK... Postponed the decision for 4 hours, that's why we're still sick of it.
So when was the decision promised to be announced?

Apparently it has already been announced!!!

MobileMan:

Apparently it has already been announced!!!

Mobilich, you are already paying attention to this too, it's not good)))

It's crazy, in 30-40 years we'll all be living forever, not getting old, not getting pampered, not and not... We should get some more canned food while we still have it)))

How many days before we're down to 1.28?

emotraid:

It's crazy, in 30-40 years we'll all be living forever, not getting old, not getting pampered, not and not... We should get some more canned food while we still have it)))

How many days before we're down to 1.28?

Don't forget the ammo)))

strangerr:
Don't forget ammunition)))

why would i need ammo if i'm going to be immortal? they also said to develop an iphysis in my brain to know exactly how many pips i need every three minutes ))))

emotraid:

Why would I need ammo if I'm going to be immortal? they also said to develop an ipiphysis in my brain to know exactly how many pips I'll need every three minutes ))))

Immortals don't need pips.) Live and let live, but don't and don't... )))

emotraid:

Why do I need ammo if I'm going to be immortal? They also said to develop an iphysis in Moscow to know exactly how many pips every three minutes to grab )))).
I can exchange one bullet and a lot of stew for tushchenka.))

laugh laugh, but I always have something to eat, I'm going to bed now, let my sells stay up until it hangs. goodbye everyone)))